Career Entry: Consultant (all genders) M&A/ Real Estate Tax
Business line: Tax & Legal
Experience level: Graduate
Working time percentage: 80% - 100%
Date published: 30-Jul-2021
Req #: 7175
Help our clients successfully manage global challenges
Launch your career as a Consultant in our Tax & Legal team and become part of our Swiss M&A / Real Estate Tax Team. You will work for various clients on complex taxation issues. Our Tax team offers a wide range of integrated tax services that help our clients to successfully manage local and global challenges. The M&A / Real Estate Tax Team supports local and international companies and well-known private equity firms in cross-border transactions and restructuring projects and advices Swiss real estate firms and funds regarding Swiss real estate taxes.
In this role, you will also advise national and international clients and support them with real estate transactions, tax structuring advice and M&A deals with real estate as well as ongoing real estate tax compliance work and tax reporting Be part of a team in which not only numbers are processed, but success is celebrated.
How you can make an impact
- Get the opportunity to be involved in activities with client contact and be responsible for cross-divisional projects in various industries from the first day.
- Together with your team, advise our clients on complex tax issues, for example in the tax planning of a multinational company or in an M&A transaction.
- Develop a clear, long-term career path with internal and external professional training offers as well as the time and financial assistance necessary for the training to become a certified tax expert (dipl. Steuerexperte) or study the MAS FH in Swiss and International Taxation / LL.M. Swiss and International Taxation.
- Be part of an international and interdisciplinary team with plenty of learning on the job opportunities.
Who we are looking for
- You are curious and bold, respectful and integrative. You
- bring a positive and result-oriented attitude as well as the willingness to take over responsibility and find solutions for various clients.
- Good communication skills and ability to work within a team is required.
- You have a flair for numbers and the ability to work accurately and effectively under pressure, the capability to prioritize workload as well the willingness to expand your knowledge.
- You hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s from a university or university of applied sciences degree in law, business administration or a similar field, ideally with tax knowledge.
- Experience in the tax field in as advantage
- You communicate confidently in German and English. Any further languages would be an advantage
Are you ready to join our highly motivated, energetic and multicultural M&A / Real Estate Tax team of 10 employees? We highly value our team spirit and entrepreneurial thinking: In our team, all members support each other and foster an open feedback culture. Join us at our office in Zurich - we are looking forward to meeting you
Life at Deloitte
As one of the leading global consulting and auditing companies, Deloitte is passionately committed to shaping the future. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
At Deloitte, you can make an impact that matters for our people, our clients and society. We offer an inclusive environment where you can grow your own way and build upon the purpose that drives you. You will benefit from flexible working conditions, wellbeing and parental programmes and form lifelong connections in an international and dynamic environment. Want to know more about life at Deloitte? Go to http://www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
What impact will you make?
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Stella at email@example.com
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.