Manager (f/m/d) - Consulting Technology - Field of Play Sustainability
Other locations: Anywhere in Country
Date: Jan 1, 2022
Requisition ID: 568102
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
THE PLANET NEEDS YOU! Sustainability and decarbonization are the key challenges of today’s world. Countries and corporations have pledged to significantly reduce GHG emissions in order to become climate neutral. In addition, decarbonization means creating long-term value for stakeholders which will ultimately not only pay off but also open up completely new business opportunities. With EY Sustainability, we are offering a holistic end-to-end service that underlies everything we do and is a comprehensive response to these challenges. EYCarbon is part of the sustainability service offering and focuses exclusively on all business issues related to decarbonization (from strategy development, target setting and implementation to reporting).
Your key responsibilities
In our Technology Consulting practice, we serve national and international clients in developing and implementing digital transformation processes. Develop your individual capabilities in our interdisciplinary and multi-cultural teams. Our experts engage in various topics to foster sustainability including the scaling of cloud computing solutions to optimize and modernize IT infrastructure and platforms, analysing, developing concepts of, and implementing of AI models, data mining, predictive analytics, and machine learning, or supporting the introduction of block chain/distributed ledger technologies. Your responsibilities will include:
- Working in a team environment to assist clients in developing and implementing technology-based sustainability strategies, decarbonization measures, and climate change mitigation and adaptation plans
- Leading sustainable business process re-engineering and transformation projects
- Generating project leads and sales of new client projects
- Supporting go-to-market activities by developing and implementing thought leadership/studies, building and maintaining customer relationships, as well as preparing trainings
- Maintaining cooperative relationships with other engagement teams
- Monitoring the engagement team’s progress against the plan and alter it when needed
- Supporting client relationships, business development, and account management leadership
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
- 5 to 10 years of professional experience in sustainability and/or technology consulting or in a comparable position
- Master’s degree in environmental science, business, environmental economics, sustainability, business informatics, industrial engineering, or similar field
- Excellent project management and team leadership skills applied in diverse circumstances with various sets of stakeholders, as well as experience generating project leads
- Profound knowledge of innovative technologies and their applications for sustainability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, German and French is a plus
What we look for
- Ability to work closely with large and complex remote teams and in a multi-country & -cultural environment
- A demonstrated capacity to take initiative, overcome challenges and work collaboratively through relevant work or project experience
- Strong network to various companies in the Swiss and international market
What we offer
- Internationalmulti-culturalteam of highly motivated professionals
- Constant personal development with a steep learning curve - a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
- Acquire a fully accredited corporate MBA (EY Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School, whilst working with EY, completely free*
* exception of EY contractors, interns and alumni.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Make the next step and apply for this position (ID: 568102) online. For further information please contact our recruitment team (email@example.com / +41 58 286 33 66).
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build
|**EY||Building a better working world**|
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.