Internship 2022, Business Mgmt & Securities Banks - CIC International
Intern Analyst (Pipeline)
Are you a solution-oriented thinker? Do you have strong analytical skills and are you interested in our business relationships with third party Banks?
We are looking for someone to strengthen our Business Management and Securities teams for the client segment Banks:
- support business sector owned projects, lead the deliverables and drive the milestones (analysis of financial data, coordination and clarification with stakeholders)
- enhance recurring reporting tools (e.g. optimize through automation)
- support administrative and event management tasks
- organize reporting and manage information input for monthly management and business reports
- support stakeholder engagement, meeting organization and preparation (consolidate input, agenda, design presentations, track action items)
- coordinate and collaborate with internal stakeholders (e.g. Business Representatives, Risk Management, Business Management, Marketing, Operations, Legal)
- be part of our Custody Sales activities by supporting sales pitches and coordinating multiple subject matter experts
- join the Custody Advisory team to look after day-to-day client relationship topics and become an active member of a client onboarding team
Our 3-6 month internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work with and learn from some of our sharp people in finance.
From the start of the program, you’ll be right at the heart of the business, taking part in the day-to-day operations. You’ll not only learn about the business of finance from top to bottom, you’ll also experience our unique workplace culture.
To learn more about our Internship Programs, click here.
You’ll be working in the Business Management or Securities Banks team within Corporate & Institutional Clients International. As first line of defense for the Banks client segment, you’ll be the primary partner for the Head Banks and the product heads of Cash, Securities and Trade & Export Finance. Responsibilities range from improvement and maintenance of the Banks product shelf, driving the strategic agenda and leading projects in accordance with the priorities defined by the business sector/area. We offer you the opportunity to work in a very dynamic, multi-cultural and highly motivated team within a changing but challenging environment. To learn more about our segment, click here.
You need have completed at least four semesters of your bachelor’s degree or have obtained your master’s degree within the last 6 months.
In particular, you have:
- excellent communication skills and are comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
- strong analytical and project management skills
- keen interest for the client segment Banks and the related products and processes
- experience in working in a cross-functional and multi-cultural team
- extensive past experience with MS Office
- looking to improve the client experience and subsequent product shelf
- solution orientated and a problem solver
- self-motivated, highly committed and a strong team player
- fluent in German and English
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: February 2022
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Internship 2022, Business Mgmt & Securities Banks - CIC International||UBS Job Board for Graduates|