Internship 2022, Pricing and Technology Management Global FIM Urgent hiring
Intern Analyst (Pipeline)
Are you a highly motivated and analytically strong person? Do you like analyzing complex situations and presenting them in an easy and understandable way and do you manage smaller projects to a successful outcome?
We are looking for someone like that who will:
- participate in the development of an application to manage the pricing process within Global Financial Intermediaries and support the onboarding of large Intermediaries onto our trading capabilities
- help us to generate process documentations and user guides for the pricing applications and trading technology implementation
- work on ad-hoc projects to increase efficiency for regular analysis and reporting processes
- be involved in continuous improvement and enhancement initiatives in the pricing and trading technology space
Our 3-6 month internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work with and learn from some of our sharp people in finance.
From the start of the program, you’ll be right at the heart of the business, taking part in the day-to-day operations. You’ll not only learn about the business of finance from top to bottom, you’ll also experience our unique workplace culture.
To learn more about our Internship Programs, click here.
You’ll be working in the Global Financial Intermediaries (FIM) Pricing and Technology Team in Zurich. We are responsible for the design and coordination of all pricing and technology/platform topics in the Global FIM business with external asset managers in Switzerland, Europe, Asia and US. We ensure that pricing strategy, initiatives and measures will be implemented and appropriate processes will be continuously optimized and streamlined to achieve excellence in pricing management. Furthermore, we are involved in trading technologies.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
You need have completed at least four semesters of your bachelor’s degree or have obtained your master’s degree within the last 6 months.
In particular, you have:
- strong analytical and conceptual skills and an ability to quickly understand complex business processes as well as focus on details
- drive, initiative and the ability to thrive in a global, multi-cultural environment and work well under pressure
- very good knowledge of Microsoft applications and experience with VBA
- solid data analytics skills (e.g. Excel, Access, Tableau or SQL)
- participated in an internship or vocational training in the financial services or IT industry
- excellent English (written and oral)
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: 2022
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Internship 2022, Pricing and Technology Management Global FIM||UBS Job Board for Graduates|