Internship 2022, Private Clients Central&Eastern Europe Greece Israel
Intern Analyst (Pipeline)
Are you passionate about clients and growth? Are you confident to work in a fast moving environment? Are you willing to become part of a team and contribute to success? This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, motivated intern with a “can-do” and “client first” attitude and strong interest in emerging market countries, willing to:
- support client advisors and client advisor assistants in delivering exceptional client service and experience
- assist with the execution of day to day business including client onboardings, due diligence, monitoring activities, documentation for client meetings, business trips, investment proposals and the like
- support ongoing and ad-hoc requests from the Head GWM Private Clients Central & Eastern Europe, Greece and Israel to conduct and work on specific analyses, projects and initiatives
Our 6 month internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work with and learn from some of our sharp people in finance.
From the start of the program, you’ll be right at the heart of the business, taking part in the day-to-day operations. You’ll not only learn about the business of finance from top to bottom, you’ll also experience our unique workplace culture.
To learn more about our Internship Programs, click here.
You’ll be working in the Private Clients team of GWM Central & Eastern Europe, Israel and Greece. The team covers private clients from the different markets within our region, who have distinctive needs and require a high speed of execution as well as attention to detail.
You need to have completed at least four semesters of your bachelor’s degree or have obtained your master’s degree within the last 6 months.
In particular, you have:
- an autonomous, proactive, diligent and detail-oriented work style, even when under pressure
- high flexibility, the ability to prioritize and work on several tasks at the same time
- good communication skills, you’re comfortable on interacting with colleagues at all levels
- high motivation and determination to go the extra mile
- a good command of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- fluency in English (both written and oral), German and the language of one of our markets would be an asset
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: As soon as possible
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Internship 2022, Private Clients Central&Eastern Europe Greece Israel||UBS Job Board for Graduates|