Cloud Engineering Consultant (all genders) Urgent hiring
Business line: Consulting
Experience level: Graduate
Working time percentage: 80% - 100%
Date published: 09-Dec-2021
Req #: 535
Work with cutting-edge Cloud technologies to deliver next-gen Cloud solutions.
Deloitte is an industry leader in our clients’ Digital transformations. From cloud advisory, to implementation, and ongoing managed services we offer a full scope of Cloud services and solutions. Our Cloud Engineering practice focusses on developing and executing multi-dimensional Cloud strategies that consider the platform, architecture, security, organisational and financial aspects of adopting Cloud technologies.
We help our clients see the transformational capabilities of Cloud as an opportunity for business enablement and competitive advantage. We embrace the tech pioneer mind-set and always enable you to keep your skills evolving at the speed at which the technology marketplace is evolving.
Our Cloud Engineering practice focusses on developing and executing multi-dimensional cloud strategies that consider the platform, architecture, security, organizational and financial aspects of adopting cloud technologies.
How you can make an impact
- Work collaboratively within integrated, cross-functional teams to deliver comprehensive strategies that enable Cloud and Infrastructure transformations
- Take on responsibility for your deliverables while managing different clients and other stakeholders
- Drive the growth of our Cloud Engineering offering
- Provide advice and support in the delivery of client engagements, and contribute to our internal practice development
Who we are looking for
- An outstanding university degree (Master’s, MBA or PhD) in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Informatics or equivalent
- You had initial contact with Cloud technologies whether it be through trainings, internships or studies
- You have the ability to articulate complex technology issues to a business audience
- You are happy to support the sales cycle within a consulting organisation
- You enjoy working in interdisciplinary teams and are organised, structured and motivated
- Very good command in English; fluency in German is desired; full travel mobility
- Public Cloud certification(s) (AWS, MS Azure, GCP) are highly desirable
Our Cloud practitioners work collaboratively within integrated, cross-functional teams to deliver comprehensive strategies that enable Cloud and Infrastructure transformations. Teamwork is crucial as our teams are composed of a diverse group of specialists across multiple disciplines from both within our consulting practice and from our clients, helping drive towards a successful outcome. Our practitioners own and deliver their respective deliverables while managing different clients and other stakeholders.
As part of our team, you will drive the growth of our Cloud Engineering offering that is currently experiencing strong demand from our clients, across all industries. You will provide expert advice and support in the delivery of client engagements, and contribute to our internal practice development.
You will join our growing, multicultural team at our office in Zurich with a real opportunity to make an impact, allowing you to develop both professionally and personally.
Life at Deloitte
As one of the leading global consulting and auditing companies, Deloitte is passionately committed to shaping the future. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
At Deloitte, you can make an impact that matters for our people, our clients and society. We offer an inclusive environment where you can grow your own way and build upon the purpose that drives you. You will benefit from flexible working conditions, wellbeing and parental programmes and form lifelong connections in an international and dynamic environment. Want to know more about life at Deloitte? Go to http://www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
What impact will you make?
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Stefanie at email@example.com
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 535