Paid Internship - Design (M/F)
At P&G, Design is critical to driving loyalty beyond reason with the world’s consumers. We uniquely transform strategy into irresistible consumer experiences. We view business challenges through an empathetic lens - consumer centric in everything that we do. We balance left and right brained thinking to bring great design that builds the business. We lead with imagination, curiosity, courage and inspiration. Through Design, we elevate brands to icons.
Are you enthusiastic about generating inventive and fresh ideas for common products? We are seeking top Design students to join our team. Our Intern roles include hands on design along with envisioning, encouraging, and crafting solutions for packaging, product and digital.
As a Design Intern, you would be responsible for :
- Crafting excellent design solutions that support the brand strategy and business objectives.
- Leading projects by applying Design Mastery to programs, projects and initiatives.
- Collaborating across One Design and multi-functional projects/initiatives/teams to bring the project(s) to life and execute the strategy.
As an Intern, we will also pair you with creative leaders, agency partners, and marketers to influence brand and design strategies and create extraordinary design solutions. We allow you to work through all parts of the design process, starting with assessing the landscape and brainstorming and continuing through design/content creation. Creative thinking, project management, and collaboration with multi-functional teams are an important part of this role.
We believe this is ideal for you if you are/have:
- Attending a design university/college with a major in design (Graphics Design / Brand Design / Visual Communication)
- Keen eye and attention to detail
- Collaboration/interdependence skills
- Discipline, time and project management skills
- Use of compassion and non-linear thinking: You should be able to see the consumer as a person and ideate solutions with the consumer in mind
- Familiar with Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat)
- Design mastery and the ability to take on problems using design skills
- Proficient English required - written and oral communication skills
What we offer:
- Own responsibilities and project leadership as of day 1
- Dynamic, Diverse, International and Flexible working environment
- Housing support: we provide you with a furbished accommodation in Geneva at a convenient rate, co-located with many other interns/new hires (applicable only if you currently live >75km from Geneva).
- Round trip ticket to Geneva, subsidized meals in our canteen, free public transport in Geneva, on-site gym, company store, on-site hair salon, sports teams and “new-hire network” are among the many benefits.
- Competitive compensation
Please note that to be eligible for an internship you need to be a student for most of your internship time or, if you are taking a gap year between the Bachelor and Masters, this gap should not exceed 12 months.
We believe insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Due to legal restrictions, immigration sponsorship is available only for EU/EFTA nationalities. All candidate with non - EU/EFTA nationalities are encouraged to check out opportunities in countries where they can acquire a work permit.
Petit Lancy, Canton of Geneva, Switzerland
Job Type: Full time
Req No: R000024793