Paid Internship in Product Supply - 6 months, starting in February 2022 (m/f) Neu
Did you know that Product Supply is a crucial part of the P&G business and our strategy to drive value?
Getting thousands of different products onto the shelves in our customer’s stores in the right quantities with precise quality at the right timereally does present a meaningful challenge every day.
Join the regional Supply Chain Capability team for Europe and support with a number of crucial supply chain projects !
Meaningful work from day one:
You will be working in the regional headquarters for Europe, as part of the supply chain capability team. Surrounded by experts in initiative management, demand planning, strategy and customer management you will have the chance to contribute from day one.
Your projects will be a combination of hands on supply chain problem solving as well as capability building.
Success will also require working multifunctionally with Sales, Finance and with the different supply chain teams in the countries across the region.
You will have the chance to develop your leadership, influencing as well as project management and technical capabilities.
Are you ready to take the challenge? We invite you to join us!
What we offer you:
You will have business responsibilities from Day 1 - You will start working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship - We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
You will work in a dynamic and respectful work environment - We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
You could be working as a part of international teams with regional or even global responsibilities.
To qualify for this internship, you possess the following qualities:
- A college degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s STEAM related)
- Excellent visionary, strategic and courageous leadership skills
- Problem solving via innovation & creativity
- Strong thinking/problem-solving skills which can be applied to business processes with a “can-do” attitude
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a multicultural environment
- Passion for Supply chain
- Strong English verbal and writing skills
- Competitive compensation
- Housing support: we provide you with a furbished accommodation in Geneva at a convenient rate, co-located with many other interns/new hires (applicable only if you currently live >75km from Geneva).
- Round trip ticket to Geneva, subsidized meals in our canteen, free public transport in Geneva, company store, on-site hair salon, sports teams and “new-hire network” are among the many benefits.
Who we are:
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open, transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment.
P&G is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Due to legal restrictions, immigration sponsorship is available only for EU/EFTA nationalities. All candidate with non - EU/EFTA nationalities are encouraged to check out opportunities in countries where they can obtain a work permit.
Further helpful information to make the application process smooth:
- Just apply via clicking the button below
- Have your CV in English ready to attach (include examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside academia)
- Make sure to attach a summary of your latest grades
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 500 KB
Petit Lancy, Canton of Geneva, Switzerland
Job Type: Full time
Supply Network Operations/Logistics
Req No: R000025572