Business Analyst / Consultant (all genders) - Artificial Intelligence & Data
Business line: Consulting
City: Basel, Geneva, Zurich
Experience level: Graduate
Working time percentage: 80% - 100%
Date published: 06-Jan-2022
Req #: 421
Help our clients n
avigate the future with confidence, embracing decision making with clear, data-driven choices
Deloitte AI & Data helps clients unlock the power of AI and data to deliver better human-centric solutions that catalyse growth and efficiencies. We enable them to leverage data, analytics, robotics, science and cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data, generate insights, and inform their decision-making.
As part of the Strategy & Analytics practice, we help clients transform their business by architecting organizational intelligence programs and differentiated strategies to win in their chosen markets.
How you can make an impact
- Work with our clients to modernize their data landscape using next generation cloud-enabled platforms and big data architectures to generate actionable insights and accurate predictions
- Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data management, governance, and the integration of internal and external data
- Leverage traditional and next generation algorithms to generate predictions and insights from structured and unstructured data, and augment decision-making
- Jointly develop strategies that allow our clients to harness the power of artificial intelligence and other emerging technologies
- Steward the organisational and mindset change that enables our clients to become more data-driven
Who we are looking for
- You obtained an excellent university degree, ideally in a science, information technology, or other quantitative field such as econometrics
- You have gained first relevant practical experience and enjoy working methodically and with great attention to detail
- You grasp new concepts quickly and are both client and goal oriented
- You show a strong understanding of either structured and unstructured data analysis, visualisation and analytics, or intelligent automation
- You communicate confidently in English, and either German or French, and are happy to travel
Become part of a diverse and multinational team of 50+ highly motivated individuals located in our Zurich, Geneva, or Basel offices. We specialise in AI & data - how to structure it, how to source it, how to transform it, how to store it, and how to consume it. Join our fast-paced and fun team, working alongside highly talented colleagues on varied and exciting projects, with access to excellent and continuous learning opportunities.
We will help you grow both personally and professionally: through our trainings, mentoring programmes, and on-the-job learning, but also by working with your colleagues across business lines.
Life at Deloitte
As one of the leading global consulting and auditing companies, Deloitte is passionately committed to shaping the future. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
At Deloitte, you can make an impact that matters for our people, our clients and society. We offer an inclusive environment where you can grow your own way and build upon the purpose that drives you. You will benefit from flexible working conditions, wellbeing and parental programmes and form lifelong connections in an international and dynamic environment. Want to know more about life at Deloitte? Go to http://www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
What impact will you make?
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Stefanie at firstname.lastname@example.org
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 421