Head of Digital Product Management (m/f/x - 100%)
Reference Code: 52881
Schaffhausen, SH, CH
Our strength lies not in our similarities but in revealing the exceptional diversity of our cultures and colleagues. We leverage the advantage of being a global company with an international workforce. We employ the best experts who we trust to make informed decisions, who dare to implement their ideas and who take ownership of their actions. No matter where you are from, what you believe in, what age you are, who you love, or if you are disabled: In the end, together we always make it happen!
To lead our Digital Product team at the headquarters in Schaffhausen we are looking for a
HEAD OF DIGITAL PRODUCT MANAGEMENT (M/F/X — 100%)
This role plays a pivotal part in the future of IWC Schaffhausen. The focus of the position is to define, own and implement the product vision and roadmap for all our digital products. You will be managing product owners, development, digital merchandize and testing and influence decision making of top management.
- Define, plan and own product vision and roadmap for all digital products
- Develop deep understanding of client journeys and associated needs, problems, and challenges to build innovative products spanning all touchpoints
- Work independently and drive product development while displaying strong stakeholder management (Group, HQ and Market organization) and analytical skills to deliver on the vision
- Lead launch of new products and features, measure performance, iterate quickly through efficient management of your team and external agencies
- Bridge gap between business and technology, build trust with key stakeholders to align multiple teams and deliver on strategic initiatives
- Create success metrics and ensure reporting of KPIs as your products and tools go into production
- Lead, manage and mentor team of 6+ FTE including product owners, project management and digital merchandize/content as well as testing
- Work with your team and mobilize cross-functional teams to develop ambitious, creative solutions to solve customer problems
- 8+ years of experience in product management, e-commerce, technology, or software
- Deep understanding of processes and methods in product management / technical development
- Professional expertise in product discovery and agile product management; strong business sense and a passion for solving problems that improve processes and drive innovation
- 5+ years of leadership experience in an international environment, experience leading teams with diverse backgrounds and ability to influence stakeholders both with and without direct authority
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Customer Support, E-commerce, or Digital Marketing.
- Engineering, technical, economical science background paired with training in business administration (MBA) is a big plus
- Great people skills paired with a high level of assertiveness
- Fluency in English required, German and French a plus
IWC offers a challenging working environment: the company’s roots are in Switzerland, but it is a successful international player. We maintain our tradition, yet we are always on the lookout for innovations and ways to improve. Change management, education, further training and personal development are therefore of key importance for our long-term success.