Associate Brand Manager
“Caring for the world… one person at a time” … inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo
Associate Brand Manager - Vogue International
Location: Zug, Switzerland
Fixed-Term 6 months
Vogue International, a Johnson & Johnson company, is a manufacturer and distributors of salon-heritage hair care and other personal care products. For over 20 years, Vogue has represented a refreshing and innovative point of difference in a saturated hair care industry. Headquartered in Tampa Bay, Florida, Vogue’s branded products include: the award winning OGX® and Maui Moisture® collection of shampoos, and conditioners and styling/treatment items.
Vogue International is a high growth company looking for entrepreneurial talent. They are in over 38 countries, 5 continents and in over 78,000 retail doors.
The Associate Brand Manager leads the marketing strategy for the Global Growth Squad Distributor markets (focus on LATAM and Asia) and local execution through the local team members. This person is responsible to strengthen the portfolio choices and brand communication in markets, by enabling the local Communication & Media managers to adapt brand messages to local needs while applying best in class learnings from other regions. This person is responsible of creating a model with agencies and partners aiming at increasing the quality of executions in the markets, while getting learnings from markets to influencer global pipeline and communications.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
Leading the marketing strategy for the Global Growth Squad Distributor markets by developing Marketing guidelines and best practices, while advising local teams on their plans and leading the team of local communication & media managers in the execution of media & communication campaigns. Support Distributor Commercial Leads with local marketing projects (in-store activations, media, influencers campaigns etc), focusing on key markets, and with any request concerning marketing way of doing and marketing materials.
Strengthen communication messages in key markets with R&D, Regulatory, Creative team, and local stakeholders. It involves getting key local insights, understanding technical documents, writing claims in collaboration with various stakeholders, create materials & testing with agencies, developing innovative digital solutions, and sharing them with a larger group of stakeholders. Lead the implementation of such materials with local stakeholders, agencies and potentially IT.
Ensuring communication flow between global and local teams concerning consumer needs & trends by enabling a sharing culture and system from the distributors with the help of the local communication & media managers, with the objective to provide actionable recommendations both to local teams and to global teams, potentially leading to an adaptation of the innovation pipeline or innovative communication campaigns.
Leading the implementation of a system that enables the distributors to increase the quality of executions and optimize the ROI of their marketing activities by creating/improving the agency network and using new technologies platforms while tracking KPI measures at a global and local level.
Ensure Distributors and team motivation with creative tools (via summit, contest themes, vogue academy pace):
- Co-Lead the quarterly Distributors virtual summits organization, which means selecting the agenda, preparing topics to share in collaboration with the multifunctional team, gathering all slides and feedbacks.
- Lead the organization of the weekly distributor trainings/KPI tracking sessions with the multifunctional team and the distributors, while organizing online training webinars on marketing topics.
- Support Distributor Commercial Leads in defining the best portfolio and innovation glidepath for each market, while supporting them in the process with the global teams.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant marketing and brand management experience
- Interest in marketing new medias (influencers campaigns) and in the Beauty/Hair care category
- The ability to collaborate in a cross-functional, multicultural, Agile, and virtual team environment is required
- Can balance multiple priorities and partner with multiple stakeholders
- Can analyze data to extract insights
- Fluent with Microsoft tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Teams)
- At ease with unknown digital analytical data tools
- Problem solver, demonstrating a results-oriented approach in ambiguous environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (Spanish or Chinese fluency is an advantage)
- Connect: Seeks, listens to, and incorporates diverse points of view
- Shape: Inspires and contributes ideas that challenge thinking
- Grow: Drives performance by managing energy and taking ownership for outcomes
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development
- Many employees benefits
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
That is why we in Switzerland are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”! Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Cilag GmbH International (8525)