Diversity Internship - Product and Digitalization Capabilities #194838
Your program’s highlights
We welcome curious, open-minded women into our diverse workplace and support students from non-banking areas of study to experience life at the heart of the financial services industry. Our Diversity Internship gives women in-depth insights into banking through coaching with experienced mentors, shadowing days that provide experience in a range of departments, exclusive networking events and tailored training on finance industry essentials. You work on real-life business challenges and have responsibilities within your team, so you can learn on-the-job. It’s a rich, fulfilling program designed to harness and develop your skills, build your confidence and provide a rewarding, inspiring experience.
Start date: March/April 2022
Duration: 6 months
Academic requirements: Completed at least four semesters of a bachelor’s degree or currently enrolled in a master’s degree from a university or university of applied sciences
Your field of responsibility
For this exciting journey we are looking for a new team member to work side by side with us in building a new product for our digital channels as well as running major change programs for our digital client capabilities, with a wide range of activities:
- Support the team in conceptual work, content-development, and presentation/pitching
- Meet and align with stakeholders (UX designers, risk officers, engineers, etc.), including brainstorming with teams around requirements and priorities.
- Support the testing and IT teams as test user visualizing the client experience and provide direct feedback
- Play an active role in internal communication and business readiness and the development of the go-to-market plan
- Gain an End-to-End firsthand experience of how a large bank works, and how products and online banking capabilities are developed
- Opportunities to visit other areas of the bank and participate in classes and learning programs
- Learn how to navigate through a large corporation incl. new tools, systems, and processes
Your future colleagues
You will be joining a small thriving team that is very dynamic and covers a wide range of characteristics and skillsets. This is already reflected in the various nationalities we cover in the team (Ukraine, Hungary, USA, and Switzerland). The diversity helps us to constantly adjust to the challenges and priority changes we face. We value trust and authenticity in an always open listening and learning culture.
Your qualifications and skills
Are you the perfect fit for this role in the Digital Banking department? Now is your chance to show us how your skills, experience and attributes are just what we’re looking for. Show us how you have:
- Enthusiasm for teamwork
- A keen awareness of quality at various levels of detail
- An interest in understanding both the ‘big picture’ and all the pieces of the puzzle
- Structured and organized approach to your work
- Flexibility for a dynamic work environment, comfortable with complex situations
- A flair for tech
- Good communication skills
- Some experience with Microsoft Office, in particular PowerPoint and Excel
- Comfortable working in English, with German as a plus
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Ms. L. Büchli would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Your new employer
Your growth is our priority. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to start a successful career, attractive benefits, excellent training and managers to support your development.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for passionate people to make an impact for our clients and communities.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.