(Junior) Business Consultant – Compliance & AML/KYC focused (m/w/d), Geneva
We offer consulting that combines strategy with technology and combine entrepreneurship with a spirit of innovation. With us, you can look forward to exceptional development opportunities, a wide range of creative freedom and colleagues who will quickly become your friends.
Consulting. Solutions. Ventures.
The Geneva office serves leading clients in the financial industry
(Wealth Management, Private Banking, Asset Management, Family Office, etc.) in their business transformation at the edge of the digital age. BearingPoint provides them with its expertise in defining and implementing Strategic and Operational models, designing and reviewing business processes as well as carrying out regulatory changes and implementing anti money laundering measures.
As a (Junior) Business Consultant with Compliance & AML/KYC focus, you will participate in different missions such as:
Supporting the implementation of new Compliance and Regulatory frameworks (MIFID II/ FIDLEG, AML/KYC, GDPR/FDPA,
Market Abuse, etc.), particularly in terms of business impact and competitive advantage, as well as implementing regulatory & compliance solutions (Tax and Regulatory reporting).
- Contributing to the regulatory compliance and operational effectiveness of our clients on AML/KYC challenges (client onboarding, periodic reviews, change of circumstances)
- Participating in any other projects related to the Banking & Capital Market activities (e.g. implementation of Core Banking System, Process optimization, Review of Target Operating Model, etc.)
- Assisting BearingPoint and your team in building trusted relationships with its clients to contribute to the Geneva office’s growth: Business proposals, new service offering, Whitepaper
- Successful completion of a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, business, economics or similar
- 3-4 years relevant work experience (Compliance, AML/KYC)
- First experience in consulting
- A real interest for Compliance related topics. A first experience in this domain and a desire to maintain and develop your understanding of this field is considered as a strong asset
- Business fluent in French and English, both written and spoken (German is a plus)
- You are familiar with working in an international environment
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate your findings and the value they bring to clients with impact orally and in writing
- Enthusiastic and proactive personality
- Eager to learn with a positive and curious mindset
- Dynamic working environment in international teams with diverse backgrounds
- Insight into different companies and industries as well as new challenges on exciting projects
- Various opportunities to grow professionally and personally and to design your own career
- Numerous training and coaching opportunities
- Flexible working time models with modern employment conditions
- Monthly events organized by employees for employees
We are looking forward to receiving your complete online application incl. your letter of motivation, CV, work certificates and diplomas. Please note that we do not consider applications form personnel consultancies. For any further information please do not hesitate to contact via phone 043 299 7314.