HR Specialist - Graduate Program
Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains - telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services - we are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world.
At Huawei, innovation focuses on customer needs. We invest heavily in basic research, concentrating on technological breakthroughs that drive the world forward. We have more than 197,000 employees, and we operate in more than 170 countries and regions.
Huawei’s end-to-end portfolio of products, solutions and services are both competitive and secure. Through open collaboration with ecosystem partners, we create lasting value for our customers, working to empower people, enrich home life, and inspire innovation in organizations of all shapes and sizes.
Job title: HR Specialist
Location: Dübendorf (Zurich), Switzerland
- Work closely with HR team together and be involved in various HR modules, such as recruitment, training, payroll, development, relationship, leadership etc.;
- Ensure continuous and timely support to our employees and business department;
- Provide statistical support for human resources strategy work (e.g. collect information, archive documents, handle formalities);
- Conduct onboard or exit formalities for employees, issue HR operational documents (e.g. contracts of employment, employment related letters, leaving agreement);
- Identify risks and issues referring to HR operation (including policies, processes, and IT systems) during process.
- Recently graduated (2020-2022) with a Bachelors or higher degree in Human Resources related studies;
- Have some first relevant internship or work experience;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent customer service awareness;
- Candidates must be eligible to work in Switzerland;
- Fluency in German and English is a required. Chinese Mandarin skills are an advantage.
Fresh Graduate Program in Switzerland:
- Professional Career Path: We offer you an exciting professional career in one of the leading and fastest growing multinational telecommunication companies, where you will be part of one specific team;
- Personal Development is ensured through training and workshop opportunities: Comprehensive training programs throughout the first 6 months;
- Firsthand experience in customer engagement and new technology innovation;
- Challenging and diverse assignments that enable you to continuously develop your personal and professional strengths;
- Competitive salary package;
- Mentor/Buddy Program: A mentor that will guide you through both business and inter-cultural development;
- After onboarding, internal networking activities with other fresh Graduates take place.
To get more insights about our work, life and culture at Huawei West Europe, follow us on Instagram! @WeAreHuawei https://bit.ly/2ZbGgPY
We therefore commit to protecting your privacy following the local legal data privacy legislation. Please read and understand our West European Recruitment Privacy Notice before submitting your personal data to Huawei so that you fully understand how we process and manage your personal data received (http://career.huawei.com/reccampportal/portal/hrd/weu_rec_all.html).
If you have any queries in regards to Huawei WEU Data Privacy please feel free to contact our WEU Data Protection Officer by clicking here (https://www.huawei.com/en/personal-data-request).