Career Starter in Cross Asset Class e-Connectivity Services #190837
Your program’s highlights
Our Career Start Program offers an ideal platform for graduates who want to experience life at the heart of the financial services industry. You start your main assignment in your business area and rotate to another department for 4-6 months so you can experience different positions, gain insight into a broad spectrum of roles, build new skills and develop crucial networks across the bank. The program offers a combination of practical experience, shadowing days, structured on- and off-the-job training, stimulating challenges and evaluation activities. You benefit from the opportunity to seamlessly transfer to an exciting junior position after your Career Start Program.
Start date: March - April or up on agreement
Duration: 12-18 months
Academic requirements: Recently completed bachelor’s, master’s or PhD degree from a university or university of applied sciences
Your field of responsibility
Join the e-Connectivity Services team as a Career Starter in our Global Trading Solutions (GTS) franchise in the Investment Banking Division. This is a great opportunity of being part of global, diverse and highly motivated team in an exciting and change oriented role based in Zurich.
Over the course of this program, you will get familiar with my Solutions, which is a Credit Suisse award winning trading application. You will participate in digital client onboarding and provide customer services to trade cross assets products (Foreign Exchange, Precious Metals, Money Market, Equity Structured Products and FX/PM Derivatives) offered by Sales and Trading across multiple markets. This experience will allow you to expand your knowledge and build a valuable network across the wider firm.
You will be based in Zurich Uetlihof and will interact with multiple businesses based in Switzerland and EMEA.
Your responsibilities will include:
- To support the technical external client onboarding of my Solutions users
- To perform the quality checks to ensure operational readiness for trading
- To participate to some my Solutions business testing and document the use cases
- To support senior team members with the my Solutions trade flow monitoring and production issue management
- Be actively involved in customer care and user experience by participating in hotline coverage and group mail box maintenance
Your future colleagues
You are being part of our e-Connectivity Services team within Investment Banking, having responsibilities on our growing my Solutions platform within Global Trading Solutions. Our team is dedicated, results oriented, proactive, collaborative, and hardworking. The team provides internal/external support to my Solutions users for any handling and technical issues. It is also part of the new client onboarding process into production. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your qualifications and skills
Are you the perfect fit for this role in the e-Connectivity Services department? Now is your chance to show us how your skills, experience and attributes are just what we’re looking for. Show us how you have:
- An above-average bachelor’s or master’s degree from a university or university of applied sciences, preferably in finance, business administration or economics - graduated not longer than 18 months ago
- A desire to seek challenges and are a supportive, adaptable team member who can build strong relationships
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Effective communication skills, loyalty and are always willing to help
- Fluent German and a solid working knowledge of English
- A highly motivated, flexible can-do attitude and are a team player
- A high standard of work and can take last-minute schedule changes in your stride
- Good analytical skills and are quick to grasp the bigger picture
Ms. Tilde Thorell would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Your new employer
Your growth is our priority. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to start a successful career, attractive benefits, excellent training and managers to support your development.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for passionate people to make an impact for our clients and communities.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.