Pre-Hiring Internship in Banking & Capital Markets – Junior Consultant – 6 months - Geneva
Dieses Inserat ist leider ausgelaufen
Aber es warten noch tausend andere spannende Inserate auf Dich.
We offer consulting that combines strategy with technology and combine entrepreneurship with a spirit of innovation. With us, you can look forward to exceptional development opportunities, a wide range of creative freedom and colleagues who will quickly become your friends.
Consulting. Solutions. Ventures.
- You will be integrated in various projects within a team of consultants whether at the clients or in the office
- You will participate in writing white papers and articles
- You will be involved in the preparation of market offers, presentations to clients and business proposals
- You are finishing or have completed a master’s degree from an University, Business/Engineering/Economics school
- You have a first experience in project management and business analysis or consulting
- You are familiar with working in an international environment. The mastery of French and English is a prerequisite. German is a plus.
- You have a good knowledge of MS office (especially PowerPoint)
- You show organizational skills that reflect your ability to perform all daily tasks with excellent attention to details. In addition, you are creative, flexible and proactive.
- Your team spirit and commitment will be the foundation of your integration and career development within BearingPoint.
- Dynamic working environment in international teams with diverse backgrounds
- Insight into different companies and industries as well as new challenges on exciting projects
- Various opportunities to grow professionally and personally and to design your own career
- Numerous training and coaching opportunities
- Flexible working time models with modern employment conditions
- Monthly events organized by employees for employees
We are looking forward to receiving your complete online application incl. your letter of motivation, CV, work certificates and diplomas. Please note that we do not consider applications form personnel consultancies. For any further information please do not hesitate to contact via phone 043 299 7314.
Am 23.01.2022 veröffentlicht. Originalanzeige