University Graduate - Software Developer / Engineer (m/w/d) Neu
At Julius Baer, we celebrate and value the individual qualities you bring, enabling you to be impactful, to be entrepreneurial, to be empowered, and to create value beyond wealth. Let’s shape the future of wealth management together.
Take the chance to kick-off your career with a fixed Graduate Programme Track within the Division COO & Intermediaries and related fields to gain expertise and become a specialist. During the programme you will have the unique opportunity to spend one rotation assignment abroad.
As a graduate software engineer, you will be part of a team responsible for the specification, design, implementation and maintenance of software solutions and experience a culture that fosters creativity, innovation, collaboration and continuous learning with a growth mindset.
Join us and become part of the Software Engineering Center of Excellence in Zurich. You will be actively involved in the daily business, gaining first-hand experience and acquiring relevant important professional and personal skills.
- Learn to design and implement software applications with the latest available stack. (Java SpringBoot, .NET Core, React, Angular, Kafka)
- Deliver real applications to our customers, helping Julius Baer to transform the way we support our customers across the globe
- Collaborate with different stakeholders throughout the development process. These can be architects, product owners or business partners
- Learn and apply modern agile ways of working
- Work together with colleagues across the globe
- Take an active role in the software engineering communities in Julius Baer
- Master’s degree with above-average grades in computer science, software engineering or a technology-related area (graduation max. 18 months ago)
- Can-do attitude, you value delivering things more than discussing how to do things
- Strong analytical, conceptual skills and fast thinker
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Independent, resilient, and team-oriented personality
- Entrepreneurial mindset, must be willingness to take responsibility
- Fluent in English
- Eligibility to work in Switzerland
We are looking forward to receiving your full job application through our online application tool. Further interesting job opportunities can be found on our Career site.