Internship Product Management Investment Sales and Credit Suisse Invest #195363
Your program’s highlights
Our Internship Program is open to students who want to gain practical experience in one of the various career fields at the heart of the financial services industry. Over the course of this in-depth, comprehensive program you make valuable contributions to the bank’s work, develop skills, expand your knowledge and grow in confidence. You participate in exclusive events, shadowing days, real-world business challenges and demanding tasks to extend your experience and create valuable networks in the bank and the wider sector. By the end of the program you gain a rich, varied insight into our work at Credit Suisse and the industry in general.
Start date: 01.09.2022
Duration: 4-6 months
Academic requirements: Completed at least four semesters of a bachelor’s degree or currently enrolled in a master’s degree from a university or university of applied sciences
Your field of responsibility
- You will be actively involved in the execution of our Investment Sales Core Cycle.
- You will be supporting our investment initiatives and campaigns and coordinate with our stakeholders.
- You will gain in-depth insight into our advisory solution and the related delivery processes.
- You will support our front organization in successful CS Invest sales & coverage as well as
- sound service delivery.
- You will contribute to projects developing new service models & value propositions for clients.
- You will assist the CS Invest Team actively and assume ownership of tasks.
Your future colleagues
You will meet an open minded team, colleagues with very diverse backgrounds and lots of professional experience. You will be working in a very dynamic and metropolitan environment, enjoying as well a highly flexible workspace model.
Your qualifications and skills
- Enthusiasm for investments and financial markets
- Open and persuasive personality with strong communication skills
- Advisory flair and a high level of service orientation
- Pleasure in stakeholder management and internal customer contact
- A keen awareness of quality and outstanding conceptual skills
- Excellent German and very good command of English
Ms. D. Lüdin would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Your new employer
Your growth is our priority. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to start a successful career, attractive benefits, excellent training and managers to support your development.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for passionate people to make an impact for our clients and communities.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.