Consultant (all genders), Global Business Services (GBS) – Shared Services and Business Process Outsourcing
Business line: Consulting
Experience level: Graduate
Working time percentage: 80% - 100%
Date published: 22-Aug-2022
Req #: 9918
Deliver value for our clients through the application of technology, strategy, and process improvement
In a time of continuous evolution and innovation, businesses and their operations need to keep up with the market’s everchanging demands through effective transformation and value-driven optimisation.
As part of Deloitte Consulting and the Strategy & Analytics offering, our Global Business Services (GBS) team supports clients in transforming their corporate functions and the operational structures to address some of their most complex business issues and unlock sustainable business value. Our consultants are faced with multi-faceted challenges that are highly influenced by digital technologies, organisational shifts and require solutions that drive productivity and efficiency. We help our clients achieve these ambitions through undertakings such as reviewing their operational strategy, re-designing organisational structures or implementing new technologies and digital transformations.
How you can make an impact
If you join us, you will:
- Analyse clients’ business problems and assess as-is scenarios and prepare a vision for future operational structures, such as service consolidation in Shared Service Centres or outsourcing
- Prepare financial and analytical models to evaluate different delivery models and their value
- Define new state-of-the art processes, policies and requirements for Front / Middle and Back-office functions
- Exhibit entrepreneurial skills in setting up new operational sites, incl. selecting locations, picking offices, hiring staff, setting up a service management governance etc.
- Support the transition of workforce to new offices (GBS) or to outsourcing partners
- Examine sustainable value drivers and assess long-term transformation opportunities to maintain or increase productivity over time
Who we are looking for
- Since we work across functions, industries and client maturities, we have varied backgrounds, complement each other, and grow together
- You have completed an excellent university degree (minimum Bachelors, preferred Masters)
- You have an interest in topics such as: process optimisation, business operating models, organizational restructuring, cost efficiency, and intelligent automation
- You are curious and have a thirst for knowledge, bringing fresh perspectives to our projects and the motivation to improve on a daily basis
- You grasp new concepts quickly, are goal oriented and have a customer-centric mindset
- You bring strong analytical skills and enjoy working methodically with great attention to detail
- You are very good at using MS PowerPoint and MS Excel
- You communicate confidently in German or French, and English and are happy to travel
Become part of a diverse and multinational team of 50+ highly motivated individuals located across our offices in Zurich, Geneva and Basel. We are a diverse and talented team that supports a collaborative culture and we will help you grow both personally and professionally: through our trainings, mentoring programmes, and on-the-job learning, but also by working with colleagues across business lines.
Life at Deloitte
At Deloitte, your ideas create impact and spark meaningful change for our clients, people and society. Your unique expertise, background and perspective helps us find new ways into the most complex challenges so we can brighten the futures of those our work affects. At Deloitte, you can build a career that inspires and energises you. At Deloitte, you can choose your impact.
In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations, we serve companies and organisations of all sizes in all industry sectors. We offer meaningful and challenging work, a place where you can be you and where you will never stop growing. You will benefit from flexible working conditions as well as wellbeing and parental programmes.
Join us and become a network of like-minded people dedicated to making a difference, whether by addressing climate change or improving 100 million futures by 2030. Want to know more about opportunities at Deloitte? Visit www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Stefanie at email@example.com
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 9918