Graduate - Financial Services Business Consulting
Advise our clients in this transformative phase of the financial industry and lead complex strategic projects confidently to success.
Your contribution to KPMG
- Advise clients on strategic transformation projects in a challenging and rapidly changing environment
- Adapt business and operating models with regards to organizational, process and technology related aspects
- Support on a wide range of projects and multidisciplinary teams in a global environment
- Demonstrate your technology and digital savviness
- Advise clients on how to run a sustainable business - covering business, regulatory and risk related angles.
- Show entrepreneurial mindset and develop new business ideas
- Put your talents to use and drive innovation
This is what makes you successful
- Master’s degree and strong academic record in Economics, Informatics, Accounting, Sustainability or Financial Services
- Strong drive to gain experience in the financial services industry and consulting, basic understanding of strategy, business, operating models and banking platforms/systems
- Passionate to support the implementation of projects in international environments
- Good understanding of industry trends & challenges (eg. digitalization, ESG regulations and reporting or FinTech)
- Profound knowledge and understanding of technology-related aspects (e.g. Coding, Low-Code, Cloud, Architecture, ITIL)
- Strong analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and German
KPMG as an employer
Our Financial Services Business Consulting team advises clients on strategic initiatives and has a strong track record with regards to the transformation of financial institution’s business, operating models and sustainability journeys. As of today, the team is helping financial institutions of all sizes on their challenging journey and covers business, sustainability, technical and regulatory aspects. We follow a multidisciplinary approach and collaborate with the KPMG network to serve our clients globally.
KPMG is known for providing clear and consistent solutions in the areas of auditing and advisory services. The broad palette of services across many subject matters and industries allows the provision of multidisciplinary services from a single source for our clients on the one hand and diverse careers and development options for our employees on the other hand. Our dealings are fair and frank and we strive to always look at the results of our work through the eyes of our clients. At KPMG, we are aware that if we add value for our clients, we also do the same for ourselves.
Do you have any questions?
Campus Recruiting Specialist