Summer Internship – Asset Management #222953 Urgent Hiring
Your program’s highlights
You are the next generation of leading banking professionals, and we want to discover and nurture the best talent to grow our global integrated bank. Our Summer Internship program offers a structured, meaningful experience over your summer break, and a great chance to launch your career. Through on-the-job training with responsibilities and challenging tasks you develop your practical skills, build professional networks and gain an in-depth insight into the world of banking. We offer exclusive events and networking opportunities, structured evaluation and the chance to explore future career positions in a wide range of fields at Credit Suisse. Find where your passion lies and where your skills could take you.
Start date: 1st of July
Duration: 11 weeks
Academic requirements: Recently completed or are currently enrolled in a master’s degree from a university or university of applied sciences
Your field of responsibility
A strategic opportunity to support the client portfolio management team in charge of the sale of index funds, ETFs and mandates to institutional clients in Switzerland or all over the world.
You are actively involved in all the sales initiatives such as client presentations, Requests-For-Proposals.
In this role you gain an in-depth insight into the fast growing passive investment landscape, notably the sustainable investment, factor and thematic investing spaces.
You actively collaborate in the daily tasks of the team, notably the ad-hoc client requests (e.g. performance attribution, research delivery). You are involved in the creation of multi-asset index portfolios for private banking or institutional clients.
Your future colleagues
Become part of an inspiring team with many highly skilled specialists and get the opportunity to work in an agile and internationally-oriented environment. In Credit Suisse Asset Management Index Solutions, a pioneer and Swiss market leader for indexed equity, fixed income and balanced portfolios, we are specialized in managing passive portfolios with a renowned reputation for replicating indices with great precision since 1994. If you consistently strive to learn, seek new technologies to redesign, improve existing processes and achieve efficiencies, we are the match for your ambition.
We are a department, which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your qualifications and skills
- Demonstrate the skills and attributes you bring to this key position within the Index Solutions department. Tell us how your experience, character and vision connect with the responsibilities required and prospects we offer. Show us:
- Recently completed or are currently enrolled on a master’s program and plan to start employment within the next 12 months
- Strong academic record and a keen interest in financial markets
- A communicative and reliable person with a high level of focus on service
- The quality of your work meets high standards and you take last-minute schedule changes in stride
- Good analytical/quantitative skills and a good knowledge of Excel
- Motivated to know more about the financial sector
- Enthusiastic about the Asset Management industry and you can see yourself in a client facing role in the long term
- Fluent English and German
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Ms Diana Fryzowicz would be delighted to receive your application - including motivation letter and accompanying documents (education certificates etc.)
Please apply via our career portal.
Your new employer
Your growth is our priority. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to start a successful career, attractive benefits, excellent training and managers to support your development.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for passionate people to make an impact for our clients and communities.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.