Salesforce Business Analyst/Consultant (All Genders), Deloitte Digital New
Business line: Consulting
Experience level: Graduate
Working time percentage: 80% - 100%
Date published: 18-Apr-2023
Req #: 12406
When you join Deloitte, you will be joining an organisation deeply committed to making a positive impact in the world.
This is reflected in many if not all of our client projects and engagements, with particular highlights (in Digital Customer) being our work in Life Sciences and in the Not-For-Profit sector, and many others.
As part of our Digital Customer team you will advise and support leading (inter)national companies in implementing and optimizing commercial processes enabled by cutting-edge commercial technologies.
In addition to investing in your development, we offer an attractive set of primary and secondary conditions, including but not limited to flexible working conditions, an active Young Deloitte network, empowered well-being programs, and a responsible and green business environment.
Click here to find out more about Deloitte Digital.
How you can make an impact
- Defining, analysing and mapping commercial processes and the related impact on the organisation
- Drafting business requirements and advising clients on improvement actions;
- Designing how technology can best enable the commercial process, and implementing this design in Salesforce
- Supporting workshops preparation and execution for process design and improvement
- Maintaining good client relationships at your level;
- Contributing to project deliverables, as well as the deliverables of your team;
- Recommend actions for continuous improvement
Who we are looking for
You are passionate about how business can use technology and digital tools to transform customer experience. You are sharp, analytical and focused on substance - a real high-flyer. Your main objective is always to achieve the best result for your clients. To achieve this, you set the bar high for your colleagues and yourself. And you have the necessary skills to achieve this result in collaboration with many stakeholders (in Switzerland and abroad).
- Strong analytical skills and a Master’s degree (such as Business Administration, Business Economics, Marketing, Business & ICT, Information Science, Computer Science or a beta study) is a plus
- Demonstrable experience with IT and interest in understanding how commercial technologies work and can be customized according to the requirements and wishes of our customers
- You have an affinity with commercial sales and service processes;
- Experience with CRM and specifically Salesforce is a plus
- You are professionally driven and ambitious, you do not let go of the challenge until there is a solution, and you show commitment to the realisation of the solution in practice;
- Experience and knowledge of agile project methodologies and design thinking is a plus
- You are open to working abroad and you have a good sense of political relationships and cultural differences.
- Fluency in German and English is essential, fluency in French or Italian is a plus
In our Sales and Service Transformation Team, you will directly work from day one for a diverse range of customers. You will have a great deal of responsibility and opportunities for personal initiative. In a multidisciplinary and diverse team, your contribution to projects is indispensable from the start.
Become part of a diverse, multinational and highly motivated team at our Zurich office. We will help you grow both personally and professionally: through our trainings, mentoring programmes and on-the-job learning, but also by connecting with your colleagues across all business lines.
Careers at Deloitte. Choose your impact.
At Deloitte, your ideas create impact and spark meaningful change for our clients, people and society. Your unique expertise, background and perspective helps us find new ways into the most complex challenges so we can brighten the futures of those our work affects. At Deloitte, you can build a career that inspires and energises you. At Deloitte, you can choose your impact.
In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations, we serve companies and organisations of all sizes in all industry sectors. We offer meaningful and challenging work, a place where you can be you and where you will never stop growing. You will benefit from hybrid working conditions as well as wellbeing and parental programmes.
Join us and become part of a global network of like-minded people dedicated to making a difference, whether by addressing climate change or improving 100 million futures by 2030. Want to know more about opportunities at Deloitte? Visit www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Kimberley Cunningham
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.