Consultant - Management Consulting - ERP-Transformation
Are you eager to start your career with a focus of business transformations? Our Enterprise Applications team advises national and international clients keeping up with the latest technology solutions in SAP. We work along the entire IT life cycle from defining the strategy until the implementation.
Your contribution to KPMG
- Work on complex SAP-enabled business transformation programs to help our clients in optimizing their business processes leveraging the latest S/4HANA solutions
- Identify key processes (e.g. Finance, Supply Chain, HR) and technology issues and subsequently develop recommendations for improvement
- Support the development of proposals for national and international clients
- Take on business development activities, from organizing events to publishing research papers
- Benefit from from the opportunity to participate in multidisciplinary projects with other Management Consulting teams
This is what makes you successful
- Master’s Degree in Business Informatics, Business Administration or similar
- First experience in Transformation and/or Digital Technology or in a comparable environment is preferred
- A keen interest in technology, strong analytical skills and an independent and precise working style
- Proficiency in German and English and willingness to travel
KPMG as an employer
The SAP advisory services are a key pillar in the overall advisory growth agenda of KPMG (Switzerland). As such, the team has grown rapidly and is continuing to do so. With experts in various fields, we combine business and technology. You can expect full support and commitment in realizing the team’s and your personal ambitions. You can look forward to working in a fun environment with monthly Management Consulting Drinks or our annual ski weekend.
KPMG is known for providing clear and consistent solutions in the areas of auditing and advisory services. The broad palette of services across many subject matters and industries allows the provision of multidisciplinary services from a single source for our clients on the one hand and diverse careers and development options for our employees on the other hand. Our dealings are fair and frank and we strive to always look at the results of our work through the eyes of our clients. At KPMG, we are aware that if we add value for our clients, we also do the same for ourselves.
Do you have any questions?
Flavio von Holzen
Campus Recruiting Specialist