Internship 2024, Marketing & Digital Sales
Intern Analyst (Pipeline)
Do you want help shape the future of advanced multichannel touch point experiences for leads and clients in the biggest brand in the financial sector? Do you want to work with first grade campaign setups helping the business to achieve their goals? Then join UBS Switzerland on our Digital Sales journey!
We have strong ambitions to scale up more ad hoc and automated multichannel campaign activities. Further, we also are set out to design and implement digital only acquisition, cross-and up-selling Digital Sales Journeys.
For that reason, we are looking to boost our team with an energetic and driven digital engagement intern, who is willing to learn more about direct marketing channels and support the team within that area.
As Digital Engagement Intern, you will participate in working groups (Pods/Crews) via our Agile setup, where you facilitate the development, implementation, and evaluation of campaigns, across in-platform displays/messages ‘CDMs’, ‘insights’, email, push and outbound phone calls.
The work will be a mix of ad hoc single and multichannel campaign executions as well as always on (automated) touch point journeys. Your knowledge and mandate will stretch over both deliveries, content, compositions, visuals as well as touch-point designs/flow logics and handover/follow up strategies for sales. Furthermore, the evaluation and optimization of the campaigns ongoingly, with the support of our Sales Analytics team. We’re looking for someone like that to:
- Support or represent Digital Engagement with good stakeholder management, project management and collaborative attitude
- Manage/run campaigns from creation to execution, supporting or representing Digital Engagement in the relevant pods/crews:
- coordinate and execute relevant multi and single-channel ad hoc campaigns
- help develop, coordinate, and implement automated multichannel campaigns
- help convert existing ad hoc campaigns into automated multichannel campaigns
- Evaluate and optimize campaigns - both automated as well as ad hoc
- content, formats, client journey development, A/B-testing, re-targeting, etc.
- Understand and evaluate the client journeys and provide sparring on how to make improvements
- Be result oriented and help realize ambitious and realistic lead/sales targets
- Understand the products and sales journeys, as well as the client experience to define and execute campaigns that make the desired impact
Our 6 month internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work with and learn from some of our sharp people in finance.
From the start of the program, you’ll be right at the heart of the business, taking part in the day-to-day operations. You’ll not only learn about the business of finance from top to bottom, you’ll also experience our unique workplace culture.
To learn more about our Internship Programs, click here.
You’ll be working in the Digital Sales team which is part of Marketing & Digital Sales Switzerland. The team for which you will be working for - Digital Engagement - is a sub-team of Digital Sales and consists of 7 skilled and competent profiles. They’re all working independently as part of the agile setup implemented. You`ll be working for Center of Excellence (CoE) for Marketing & Digital Sales, and physically join us in the office on Europaallee in Zurich. In our agile organization you will be collaborating with product and client need teams and key stakeholders to deliver leads for outbound and sales activities, as well as fully digital onboarding journeys.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
You need to have completed at least four semesters of your bachelor’s degree or have obtained your master’s degree within the last 6 months.
In particular, you have:
- Good communication skills, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
- Know-how gained from experience (or internship) in Digital Marketing, Digital Sales, Marketing Automation or similar
- An autonomous, diligent and detail-oriented work style
- The ability to stay on track, even when dealing with tight deadlines
- A good command of Microsoft Office and are a fast learner when it comes to new IT products
- Excellent German and English (written and oral)
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: January 2024
The UBS internship is a paid internship.
UBS is the world’s largest and the only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors..
We have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries.
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Internship 2024, Marketing & Digital Sales||UBS Job Board for Graduates|