Internship 2024, Relationship Management Multinationals
Intern Analyst (Pipeline)
Would you like to learn more about the complex needs of Swiss multinational companies?
Would you like to support the Multinationals Relationship Managers in providing comprehensive advice to the 300 largest Swiss corporate customers? Would you like to work intensively with the Investment Bank and other specialized entities on strategic transactions? We’re looking for someone like that to:
- Support the Relationship Managers in their day-to-day work, whether it is in the preparation of client visits, transactions, sector topics or the organization of client events and administrative activities
- Create client presentations as well as contribute to presentations
- Perform coordination functions with the specialized units and actively support them in transaction processing
- Support the business management in the daily work, as well as the strategic and digital development of Multinationals
- Support in projects, initiatives, and reporting
Our 6 months internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work with and learn from some of our sharp people in finance.
From the start of the program, you’ll be right at the heart of the business, taking part in the day-to-day operations. You’ll not only learn about the business of finance from top to bottom, you’ll also experience our unique workplace culture.
To learn more about our Internship Programs, click here.
Multinationals is a part of Corporate & Institutional Clients and serves around 300, mostly listed Swiss corporates. In collaboration with various teams of specialists along the range of customers’ needs, Multinationals develops first-class, individual solutions - from structured finance to capital market consulting to treasury and risk management. You will work in a dynamic and diverse team that cultivates an open feedback culture and a mutually supportive cooperation. In addition to our attractive office space on Europaallee in Zurich, we also offer the option of working from home.
You need to have completed at least four semesters of your bachelor’s degree or have obtained your master’s degree within the last 6 months.
In particular, you have:
- Interest in the capital market and banking business with internationally active corporates
- Strong communication skills
- A high level of initiative and commitment
- You are proactive and sociable
- You have a strong client orientation, a confident appearance, and are well-mannered
- You are a team player with a quick comprehension
- You are stylistically confident in German and English, both written and oral
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: January/ February 2024
The UBS internship is a paid internship.
UBS is the world’s largest and the only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors..
We have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries.
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Internship 2024, Relationship Management Multinationals||UBS Job Board for Graduates|