Consultant / Senior Consultant – People Advisory Services – Workforce Advisory, Reward
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us at http://www.ey.com/CH/en/Careers
Our Swiss People Advisory Services, Workforce Advisory practice is growing and in order to respond to our increasing client needs, we are recruiting Consultants and Senior Consultants to focus on Reward solutions. Willingness to travel up to 80% and German language is necessary for the role.
This role will be suited to you if you looking to be a part of a dynamic team, participate in international projects and work with organizations ranging from start-ups to multinationals.
A position within a leading team of professionals working across Switzerland and beyond, in an international network that delivers Workforce Advisory projects to our diverse clients. Our Workforce Advisory, Reward services include among others:
- Design, review and implementation of reward strategy and programs (including key components such as incentives and global equity) across all levels of the organization (Board, Executive to broad-based employee population)
- HR transactions (and transformations) advisory across all topics (project management, works councils, employee engagement, change management, HR operations, organizational design and talent) and deal types (due diligence, carve-outs, post-merger integration, restructuring)
- Workforce analytics (including gender and pay equity)
- Implementation of digitally enabled reward solutions (including HR, Compensation & Benefits software)
An international and inspiring working environment:
- Working with a strong local and international, multidisciplinary team and global network
- A stimulating work environment where you can realize your professional goals in a dynamic, highly engaged team, and develop your technical and interpersonal skills
- Diverse, multifaceted and multigenerational workforce that stimulates a culture of openness and respect for others, offering flexible work arrangements and equal opportunities
- Individual should hold a degree in any of Law, Economics, Management (preference given to candidates with Mathematics / Actuarial studies) obtained in a Swiss or foreign higher education institution
- Ideally located in Zurich, though other locations in Switzerland will be considered
- Willingness to travel up to 80% is mandatory
- Dynamic, organized and proactive personality. A team player, and able to work independently
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn
- Excellent oral and written German (ideally Swiss-German) and English communication skills are mandatory (only applications in English will be accepted)
- Graduates will be considered, however prior relevant experience is highly regarded (mandatory for Senior Consultant role)
- Ability to quickly integrate into an international working environment
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
We are looking forward to receiving your application