Consultant with focus on Pension and Compensation Urgent Hiring
- You prepare actuarial and technical analyses of benefit and compensation plans, including benefit levels, benchmarking and valuation.
- You calculate pension and other long-term benefit plans under IFRS and US GAAP, performing actuarial valuations and preparing support reconciliations and reports and contributing to the development of tools and approaches.
- You support transactions for Swiss and international deals by reviewing data on target business, analysing compensation and benefit (including pension) plan information and by supporting the preparation of reports.
- You support compensation and benefit consulting by preparing materials to help clients understand options and opportunities with the compensation and benefit plans.
- You support PwC audit teams, technical experts and junior actuaries by reviewing compensation and benefit information reflected in company financial statements and by preparing audit conclusions, including reviewing actuarial valuations.
- You will develop your technical expertise and soft skills through training both on and off the job.
- You have a degree in actuarial science or a focus on mathematics.
- If you have first experience of pension or other long-term benefit plan valuations this is an advantage.
- You have excellent Microsoft Excel skills (ProVal, other benefit valuation software experience or familiarity with visualization tools (such as PowerBI) is a bonus).
- If you have already gained some knowledge of international accounting standards and understand how employee benefits are accounted for by companies, this is an advantage.
- You pay attention to detail and quality and demonstrate initiative to learn new skills.
- You are open and curious and take opportunities also outside your main area.
- You are comfortable working in German and English.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 8% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln - persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 73 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.
Take the next step!
Are you passionate and ready to shape the future?
Then you’ve got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Questions? Give us a call, we are happy to help.
Learn more about our application process.
Tel. +41 58 792 29 97