Tax & Legal - Business Tax - Career start: Transfer Pricing - Consultant - Zurich (80-100%)
People make Deloitte one of the best places to work, to learn, to grow.
Deloitte is a leading global accounting and consulting company, with approximately 312’000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
Our tax team is looking for you!
Our Tax Team offers integrated tax services that help our clients to successfully manage local and global challenges as well as advise on leading strategies to simplify tax management and achieve global visibility for making informed strategic decisions.
Do you want to advise demanding clients on complex taxation issues? Then we’re the right company for you.
What you can expect from us
- From day one, the opportunity to work in a client-facing role on projects in key industries. You will support our Zurich team in providing transfer pricing services to our clients by applying a mix of economics, finance, accounting and legal concepts
- Your work will include the preparation of transfer pricing documentation, review and design of transfer pricing policies, value chain assessment as well as support corporate clients in transfer pricing projects management and implementation
- A clear, long-term career path with internal and external professional training offers for professional development
- A future-oriented workplace that offers you a certain flexibility in adapting your work processes to your needs (e.g. by buying additional vacation days; more on this on our website)
- A culture in which not only numbers are processed, but success is celebrated
- A “can do” and results-oriented attitude
- A bachelor or master’s degree in Swiss law, Economics, Finance or related studies and eventually an initial internship experience
- Curiosity and a thirst for knowledge, bringing fresh perspectives to our projects
- The ability to analyse complex problems and to develop and communicate solution options
- The ability to collaborate and interact smoothly with people from diverse backgrounds
- A willingness to travel
- You communicate confidently in German and English. Any further languages would be an advantage.
- An attitude that corresponds to our most important values: be curious and bold, respectful and integrative
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Stella Hoppe at email@example.com.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 178546