Graduate Talent Program 2021, IT Business Analyst New
Switzerland - Zürich
Information Technology (IT)
Graduate GTP/Full-Time Analyst
Do you have a knack for analyzing IT business processes? Are you able to manage projects efficiently? We’re looking for someone like that to:
- determine required IT business solutions and assist in implementing them
- conduct requirements-gathering activities, like evaluating services, using a variety of internal and external data and conducting end user interviews
- support the business engineer by describing the business processes, including the organizational structures involved
- analyze existing solutions to assist with migration activities
- assist in quality control and project management
- identify people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements
Graduate Talent Program
Our Graduate Talent Program (GTP) lasts 18 months. You’ll be directly involved in day-to-day operations, working with professionals and gaining first-hand experience of our business.
As well as on-the-job learning, you’ll get training on the financial markets, our products and other core business topics. Rotational assignments are a key part of the program. By taking on other roles in related departments, you’ll gain a wider perspective.
Besides all that, you’ll attend networking events, cross-business classes and social occasions where you’ll get to know us.
To learn more about our Graduate Talent Programs, click here.
You’ll be working in the Information & Document Mgmt. (IDM) team in Zurich, Switzerland. We are managing the memory of our bank: Not only are we maintaining 40+ archives around the globe, we are also responsible for the scanning and capturing solutions and we maintain more than 6’000 official forms of UBS. We are a truly global, diverse and multicultural organization, which we regard to be one of our strengths. You will be working with colleagues that are distributed around the globe on complex and challenging solutions and projects.
You need have completed your bachelor’s or master’s degree.
In particular, you have:
- good communication skills, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
- sharp analytical and problem solving skills
- a structured work style, confident working autonomously and confident to work as part of a team
- a flexible, open-minded and cooperative personality (you’re a people person)
- the ability stay on track, even when dealing with tight deadlines
- excellent English (written and oral) and preferably German
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: 01.07.2021or later
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Graduate Talent Program 2021, IT Business Analyst||UBS Job Board for Graduates|