Internship 2022, GFO Advisory & Sales Analytics Team New
Intern Analyst (Pipeline)
Are you interested in the topics of analytical business insights and capabilities, managing the balance sheet and pricing topics from a GFO perspective, and their impact on our GFO business today and tomorrow? Are you eager to feel part of one of the fastest growing business units at UBS and to bring it to the next level?
We’re looking for someone like that to support:
- initiatives to optimally deploy scare balance sheet resources across GFO sectors globally
- the development and provisioning of analytical insights and capabilities across GFO sales & business managements
- the facilitation of quarterly GFO sales plans together with GFO sector heads and sales managers
- together with GFO Pricing subject matter experts, GFO relevant pricing initiatives and the evolution of respective framework across GFO sectors globally
Our 3-6 month internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work with and learn from some of our sharp people in finance.
From the start of the program, you’ll be right at the heart of the business, taking part in the day-to-day operations. You’ll not only learn about the business of finance from top to bottom, you’ll also experience our unique workplace culture.
To learn more about our Internship Programs, click here.
You’ll be working in the GFO A&S Analytics team based in Zurich and remote. You will become part of an experienced, diverse and dynamic team keen to drive our GFO business to the next level.
You need have completed at least four semesters of your bachelor’s degree or have obtained your master’s degree within the last 6 months.
In particular, you have:
- an interest in financial markets, numbers, models and products
- sharp analytical and problem solving skills
- structured work style, confident working autonomously
- excellent interpersonal skills (and this is noticeable even when under pressure)
- a flexible, open-minded and cooperative personality (you’re a people person)
- experience with high-level programming language and statistical modeling software know-how (like R, Power BI, etc.)
- fluency in English
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: June/July 2022
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Internship 2022, GFO Advisory & Sales Analytics Team||UBS Job Board for Graduates|