Internship 2023, Sponsorship International Projects
Intern Analyst (Pipeline)
Are you interested in global sponsorship and brand activation? Are you a versatile individual with an open personality? We’re looking for someone like that to:
- support and activate our international sponsorship platforms in sport, culture and sustainability, working on a range of projects across social media advertising, content creation and activation and events
- contribute to planning and daily running of storytelling campaigns, working closely with colleagues from internal and external communications teams, web builders and external agencies to contribute to making the UBS brand top-of-mind for prospective clients
- track and report on sponsorship campaigns, reporting key results according to project-specific KPIs
- partner and collaborate with colleagues and experts from business divisions across the organization
- work closely with partners and suppliers in the creation and activation of marketing assets for the UBS brand
Our 6 month internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work with and learn from some of our sharp people in finance.
From the start of the program, you’ll be right at the heart of the business, taking part in the day-to-day operations. You’ll not only learn about the business of finance from top to bottom, you’ll also experience our unique workplace culture.
To learn more about our Internship Programs, click here.
You’ll be working in the International Projects team in Brand Activation, Sponsorship & Events, based in Zurich. We manage and activate UBS’ international sponsorship platforms in sport, such as the partnership with the Mercedes-AMG Petronas Motorsport F1 team, as well as partnerships in the areas of culture and sustainability and culture, to meet the firm’s business and brand objectives. Your day-to-day will involve close collaboration with marketing, sponsorship and events teams across the organization (sometimes on different time zones), working with high-profile partners with efficiency and professionalism. Having launched UBS’ Purpose in 2021, this is an exciting time for the brand and the team has the crucial challenge of integrating this purpose-driven ethos into all our platforms. Additionally, as the team intern you will support the platform managers on vital administrative tasks such as the population of UBS microsites with storytelling content, the creation and activation of sponsorship campaigns on UBS social media channels and the smooth running of hospitality programs for our clients, including the daily management of schedules, calendars and reporting documents.
You need have completed at least four semesters of your bachelor’s degree or have obtained your master’s degree within the last 6 months.
In particular, you have:
- excellent communication skills and you are comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
- a strong interest in digital communication/management of social media channels
- a flexible, open-minded and cooperative personality (you’re a people person), enthusiastic about working for a variety of different topics
- a structured work style, confident working autonomously
- an interest in sport, culture and sustainability
- a good command of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- excellent English and German (written and oral), French and/or Italian a plus
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: February 2023
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Internship 2023, Sponsorship International Projects||UBS Job Board for Graduates|