Internship 2024, ProjMgt in Global Multichannel Contact Center Team
Intern Analyst (Pipeline)
Are you interested in improving the client service experience? Are you a Peoples Person and enthusiastic about engineering service requirements in an international setting? Then we are looking for someone like you to support one of our Product Owners in
- creating a new self-service that is used by clients and internal staff
- working on a prototype that illustrates the handling
- drafting requirements together with business and IT
- visualizing the client experience
- analyzing the technological implications
- helping to plan the realization E2E
Our 3-6 month internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work with and learn from some of our sharp people in finance.
From the start of the program, you’ll be right at the heart of the business, taking part in the day-to-day operations. You’ll not only learn about the business of finance from top to bottom, you’ll also experience our unique workplace culture.
To learn more about our Internship Programs, click here.
You’ll be working in the Multichannel Contact Center Services team in Zürich. We are steering client requests to the right staff members with the help of a platform that is operating globally. The business team is working closely with the IT experts in the Digital Factory which is fully committed to providing an agile, international, and diverse setup.
You need have completed at least four semesters of your bachelor’s degree or have obtained your master’s degree within the last 6 months.
In particular, you have:
- good communication skills, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
- know-how gained from experience (or internship) in project management or similar
- an interest in working in a fast-paced international environment as part of a team
- the ability stay on track, even when dealing with tight deadlines
- excellent interpersonal skills (and this is noticeable even when under pressure)
- a flexible, open-minded and cooperative personality (you’re a people person)
- a good command of Microsoft Office and are a fast learner when it comes to new IT products
- excellent German and English (written and oral)
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: 01.02.2024
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Internship 2024, ProjMgt in Global Multichannel Contact Center Team||UBS Job Board for Graduates|