Graduate Talent Program 2024, Finance Business Partner
Graduate GTP/Full-Time Analyst
Do you have strong problem solving and analytical skills, enjoy bringing structure to complex situations and engage with a variety of stakeholders to find common solutions? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? We’re looking for someone like that to:
- provide insightful and timely financial analysis around EMEA finance including P&L and balance sheet
- support the decision making process of our internal finance business partners
- deliver front-to-back senior management insights (including content, presentation and visualization) for EMEA finance
- support the delivery of strategic initiatives and projects within EMEA Finance
- support and coordinate projects and ad-hoc requests
Graduate Talent Program
Our Graduate Talent Program (GTP) lasts 18 months. You’ll be directly involved in day-to-day operations, working with professionals and gaining first-hand experience of our business.
As well as on-the-job learning, you’ll get training on the financial markets, our products and other core business topics. Rotational assignments are a key part of the program. By taking on other roles in related departments, you’ll gain a wider perspective.
Besides all that, you’ll attend networking events, cross-business classes and social occasions where you’ll get to know us.
To learn more about our Graduate Talent Programs, click here.
You’ll be working in the EMEA Finance team in Zürich. We are responsible for Finance Business Partnering for WM EMEA and driving EMEA finance innovation and strategy across the region. The team in Zürich is part of EMEA finance, responsible for the financial accounting and controlling for all divisions in the region, including more than 20 countries covering over 100 legal entities including UBS Europe SE.
You need have completed your bachelor’s or master’s degree.
In particular, you have:
- a bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably in economics, finance or business administration
- sharp analytical and problem solving skills
- a good command of Microsoft Office and are a fast learner when it comes to new IT products
- the ability stay on track, even when dealing with tight deadlines
- good judgment when dealing with sensitive information
- an interest in working in a fast-paced international environment as part of a team
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: February 2024
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Graduate Talent Program 2024, Finance Business Partner||UBS Job Board for Graduates|