Consultant Cybersecurity (f/m) / EMEIA Financial Services in Zurich, Basel or Berne
We are looking for a Consultant Cybersecurity (f/m) / EMEIA Financial Services in Zurich, Basel or Berne
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us at http://www.ey.com/CH/en/Careers
Among the Big 4, our Financial Services Organization is the only specialist cross-border practice dedicated to the financial services sector. We offer our clients seamless, consistent and high-quality services around the globe.
Tasks that you promote
- You will gain insights into cutting-edge IT environments and into our global methodology. Your focus will be on cybersecurity testing and advisory services, information security and risk assessments of processes, applications, systems and IT infrastructures in banks and insurance companies.
- As a member of interdisciplinary specialist teams, you will support our clients with assessing and improving the effectiveness and quality of their information security in advisory projects in the area of cybersecurity (transformation projects, benchmarking, ethical hacking, IAM, data leakage prevention, etc.).
- You will learn all about thought leadership as a way of addressing today’s constantly evolving market and new challenges in cybersecurity. You will expand your expertise with every project alongside our leaders. Furthermore, you will be supported by us with training courses in relevant fields.
Your profile to succeed together
- Degree (Bachelor or Master) in Computer Science or Business Information Technology with a specialization in IT Engineering or Information Security.
- An interest in advisory topics and in-depth technical understanding from your education or other areas are essential; previous experience in financial services is an asset.
- Qualities guaranteed to boost your career at EY: team-working skills, determination, commitment and a quick grasp. As we are an international organization, a strong command of written and spoken English and German is essential.
More opportunities for your development
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education. In an environment that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition. We offer you to join our highly motivated team of advisory professionals. You will be working and learning in a highly dynamic and cross-functional team - being able to boost your learning curve through the combination of intensive team work, challenging client projects and being part of the network of one of the world’s leading professional services firms.
Elena Elsener is looking forward to receiving your application
Take the next step and apply for this position online via our job portal: job ID SWI000CL. Our recruitment team is happy to answer any questions you might have (Recruitment.firstname.lastname@example.org / +41 58 286 33 66).
Only direct applications will be considered.