Graduate Talent Program 2023, GWM Business Risk Services Urgent
Graduate GTP/Full-Time Analyst
Are you interested in banking? Do you know how to work well within a team and deliver sophisticated solutions? We’re looking for someone like that to:
- Develop and contribute to new sustainable investment solutions
- Provide A-Z organizational and administrative support to your team using best-practice project management methodologies
- Advise and partner with other team members as well as with various partners outside the team
- Develop and maintain presentations for key stakeholders
- Develop and monitor metrics to identify areas of higher risk within GWM, including internal and external fraud, money laundering, tax compliance as well as client and product suitability
Graduate Talent Program
Our Graduate Talent Program (GTP) lasts 18 months. You’ll be directly involved in day-to-day operations, working with professionals and gaining first-hand experience of our business.
As well as on-the-job learning, you’ll get training on the financial markets, our products and other core business topics. Rotational assignments are a key part of the program. By taking on other roles in related departments, you’ll gain a wider perspective.
Besides all that, you’ll attend networking events, cross-business classes and social occasions where you’ll get to know us.
To learn more about our Graduate Talent Programs, click here.
You’ll be working in the GWM Business Risk Services team in Zurich. We are a global team and provide best in class, effective and efficient risk and regulatory change services which enable GWM to deliver on its client promise. We are a trusted partner and truly understand the business. As a globally aligned function we attract, develop and retain the best talent.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
You need have completed your bachelor’s or master’s degree.
In particular, you have:
- good communication skills, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
- a flexible, open-minded and cooperative personality (you’re a people person)
- a bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably in economics, finance or business administration
- a structured work style, confident working autonomously
- good judgment when dealing with sensitive information
- excellent German and English (written and oral)
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: 6th February 2023
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Graduate Talent Program 2023, GWM Business Risk Services||UBS Job Board for Graduates|