Internship 2023, Communication designer Nouveau
Intern Analyst (Pipeline)
Do you love to transform complex content into simple and engaging messages, graphics, layouts, websites, podcasts, and videos? Do you look beyond the surface of things, to explore both the minute detail and the big picture? We’re looking for someone like that to:
- work within our design team as a full team member
- support in current layout, web, and audio-visual projects
- research and present design trends
- do competitor analysis from a design point of view
- bring in your personal design style, ideas, and expertise
- create wild design ideas for real projects that we will never use because of our corporate design guidelines yet which inspire us to drive change and push the boundaries by taking forward small details of such ideas
Our 6-12 month internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work with and learn from some of our sharp people in finance.
From the start of the program, you’ll be right at the heart of the business, taking part in the day-to-day operations. You’ll not only learn about the business of finance from top to bottom, you’ll also experience our unique workplace culture.
To learn more about our Internship Programs, click here.
You will be working with the UBS CIO Design Team. Led out of Zurich and consisting of designers in Zurich, New York, and Mumbai, our team transforms the research content of the UBS Chief Investment Office into easy-to-understand and engaging designs in any medium.
You need have completed at least four semesters of your bachelor’s degree or have obtained your master’s degree within the last 6 months.
In particular, you have:
- design student in a relevant design field
- completed at least 2 semesters of your bachelor’s degree or have obtained your master’s degree within the last 6 months
- familiar with the Adobe CC suite, especially InDesign and Illustrator
- English, professional working proficiency, German is a plus
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: flexible
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Internship 2023, Communication designer||UBS Job Board for Graduates|