Financial Analyst - Business Controller 80-100% (f/m/d)
In this position you are supporting the factory controller in all aspects of finance and controlling. Beside the strong involvement in the project controlling, you will be the primary contact for the CSS (Common Shared Services) for all finance related topics (General accounting, asset management, AR, AP).
Through your proximity to the business, your accurate analyses as well as the monitoring and interpretation of relevant data and information, you make a significant contribution to evaluating alternative courses of action and identifying optimal solutions. If your communicative personality and analytical approach are convincing and you are enthusiastic about this exciting field of activity, then apply now for our location in Satigny!
- Perform extensive analyses of business performance vs. budgets/forecasts
- Execution of the quarterly project reviews in the Traction Transformer business
- In cooperation with the CSS, responsibility for the accuracy of balance sheet items
- Key business partnership with Sales department throughout the quote to order process
- Contribute to financial reporting, business planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Executing tasks in the areas of compliance and SOX controls
- Continuous follow up of initiatives to reduce costs and to improve the efficiency
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or similar qualifications
- First professional experience in the areas of Industrial controlling or auditing.
- Fluent French and English a must, basic German desirable
- Very Good MS Excel and ERP (ideally SAP) skills
- Good Accounting knowledge
- Strong communication skills and constructive interpersonal skills, also across functional boundaries
- Flexibility to work in a cross-cultural team, both at local and international level
Hitachi Energy offers you interesting tasks in a highly motivated team and an open communication style. Through an individual and practice-oriented induction plan, we will support you to quickly gain professional confidence to be able to work independently with high level of personal responsibility. Even after the induction phase, Hitachi Energy offers a wide range of learning and development opportunities for professional growth and supports you in achieving your career goals.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com