Project Controller 100% (f/m/d)
Hitachi Energy, High Voltage Products, is renowned worldwide as a specialist for power transmission and distribution. Our unit Gas Insulated Switchgears (GIS), based in Zürich-Oerlikon, is active in the development and production of gas insulated switching systems. We ensure the high reliability of our systems by using state-of-the-art development tools and methods.
For this challenging role we are looking for a strong personality to strengthen Project Controlling within our Finance team. As Project Controller your focus will be to act as a business partner to the Project Management and Sales teams. Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset? Do you want to actively contribute to the success of the organization with your financial management skills? If you combine a proven track record in Business Controlling with an open personality and excellent communication skills, we are looking forward to getting to know you.
- Project Controlling - Provide active business partnering to project management, challenge assumptions, forecasts and execution plans, monitor deviations, identify and monitor risks and opportunities
- Sales Support - Actively support Sales and Offer Engineering in preparation of tenders, including but not limited to scope, pricing, costing, risks and opportunities. Ensure order booking in line with accounting and reporting guidelines
- Monthly and quarterly closing - Regular closing tasks within assigned area of responsibility
- Internal controls - Ensure SOX compliance within assigned area of responsibility
- Budgeting & Forecasting - Actively contribute to monthly forecasts of Revenues and profits.
- Guide and support project management to provide reliable forecast. Active support to annual budgeting.
- Bachelor or equivalent degree in Business/Finance/Economics or similar
- Proven track record in controlling (min. 3-5 years in an industrial environment)
- Experience in project and systems business is considered a strong asset
- Profound know-how of SAP and MS Office
- Strong communication skills
- Fluency in English a must, German advantageous
- Capability to work under high pressure with tight deadlines, willingness to challenge the status quo, entrepreneurial mindset
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com