Internship 2019 - Business Management WM Europe Domestic
Switzerland, Switzerland - Zürich
Business management, administration and support
Global Wealth Management
Intern Analyst (Pipeline)
Are you passionate about change and growth? Do you know how to effectively measure performance and to obtain results? Are you a good communicator, a multitasker and able to quickly change gear and keep at the same time an oversight on topics incl. deliverables??
Are you keen on developing and steering your own project?
We’re looking for someone like that to:
- manage a region requires to stay ahead of and share information related to the organization helping to steer the organization and take appropriate decisions based on insights. Today, Operating Head (OH) Europe Domestic receives key management information from various resources, with PDFs, Excel formats, on a quarterly, monthly, weekly basis
- develop and implement a management information system (MIS) that visualizes the standard reports from Finance, HR, Risk and other functions in order to increase efficiency and avoid mistakes
Our 6 month internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work with and learn from some of our sharp people in finance.
From the start of the program, you’ll be right at the heart of the business, taking part in the day-to-day operations. You’ll not only learn about the business of finance from top to bottom, you’ll also experience our unique workplace culture.
To learn more about our Internship Programs, click here.
You’ll be working in a highly dynamic environment in the WM Europe Domestic Operating Office mainly in Zurich and the European locations. We focus on organizational change and growth. This exciting and diverse opportunity enables you to further build up in-depth knowledge on client, tool and offering related processes as well as regulatory and project management expertise.
The WM Europe Domestic priorities driven by the Operating Office are profitable and sustainable growth in our European markets, ensuring operational excellence from our service providers at competitive costs, to transform of our operating model to be fit for the future as well as to engage and to motivate our people across all locations.
You have completed at least four semesters of your bachelor’s degree, preferably with a focus on business informatics, business administration, banking and finance, economics or similar.
- an all-rounder, a critical thinker with a very pro-active hands on attitude
- very well organized and able to adapt to changing urgencies
- a gift for using numerical analysis, statistics and financial mathematics to solve practical problems
- experience with high-level programming language
- an autonomous, diligent and detail-oriented work style
- fluent in English; German or any other European language being an advantage
Start date: 1. July 2019
Duration: 6 months
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.