Internship Software Engineer – Technology Mobile (CIO Internship) #142244
Schweiz-Switzerland - Western CH-Lausanne
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 6 months
Academic qualification: At least four completed semesters at a university or university of applied sciences, in a quantitative field (Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Physics or Computer Science).
International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook that embraces cultural diversity
Shadowing days: Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledge
Internship events: Chance to get to know other interns, make new contacts across different areas, and build up a network at various events
Full-time perspective: Possibility of a position in the IT Career Start program after successfully completing the internship and finishing your studies
- You support actively the evolution of CS Mobile Application Framework
- Are actively involved in a dynamic team in an Agile context,
- Perform a variety of tasks in the areas of improving mobile user experience and improve analytics on mobile solution
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of software engineering
- Join a forward-thinking team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities
- Are you an innovative and technologically minded person with a solid focus on solutions?
- Do you like challenging tasks and enthusiastically meet challenges?
- Are you driven and encouraged to improve yourself daily?
- You speak proficient English
Ms. E. Rechenman would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.