Cyber Risk Services - Vigilant - Consultant, Zurich, Basel, Geneva, Bern, Lausanne (80-100%)
Deloitte is a leading global accounting and consulting company, with approximately 312’000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
Cyber Risk Services at Deloitte
In a rapidly changing world where information is the new currency, the corresponding information security and privacy have become a board level challenge. Deloitte has the largest Cyber capability of the Big 4 in the European marketplace with over 600 Cyber Risk Specialists staffing thousands of client engagements. The team combines a wealth of deep industry knowledge and technical expertise.
Within the Cyber team, we provide our clients a full spectrum of security and privacy services, from strategy to large-scale transformation programmes, fixing security issues and delivering tangible benefits.
Leading security and privacy experts with the right level of intellectual curiosity drive our business. You will be continuously challenged, build leadership skills and long lasting relationships with a team that respects you and is fun to work with. In addition, you can drill deep and become a specialist within an industry sector or grow as a generalist.
What you can expect to do
- You will join Vigilant, a team within Deloitte Cyber Risk Services, helping some of Switzerland’s major companies to develop and mature their cyber defences.
- Help companies build Security and Operations Centers (SOC) through end-to-end programs. You’ll be starting from the very beginning, by socialising cyber defense topics and building consensus at boardroom level, all the way down to building the SOC; from integrating detection technologies to developing alert triage and incident response processes. Where applicable you’ll help our clients implement and run our Cyber Managed Security Services.
- Provide technical advisory to SOC customers, helping engineering teams to review the architecture of their detection platforms and advising them on how to improve performance of their logging and monitoring infrastructure.
- Help SOC customers develop detection use cases through the use of frameworks such as MITRE ATT&CK. You’ll assist with improving use case onboarding lifecycles and will help SOC management better understand the defensive capability of their team with blue teaming exercises. You’ll help SOC customers tangle some of today’s most pressing operational challenges, from implementing Security Orchestration and Automation Response solutions to reviewing log ingestion practices, helping them become leaner and more efficient.
- Improve and training out client’s cyber security teams by running Capture The Flag events, training seminars and awareness campaigns
What you offer
- Computer Science or cyber security background with a proven interest in defensive cyber security topics such as digital forensics and incident response (DFIR), logging and monitoring or penetration testing
- Prior work experience in a IT, software development or cyber security position desirable but not necessary
- Certifications in Splunk, QRadar or other SIEM technologies desirable but not necessary
- Knowledge of scripting and compiled programming languages such as Python or C
- Familiarity with information security frameworks such as MITRE ATT&CK, NIST etc.