Deloitte Women Tech Boot Camp
Intense Teaser Days: on either 27 March or 3 April 2020 | Full day
Boot Camp: 21 - 30 April 2020 (except Sat/Sun) | 13:00-19:00 Place: Zurich
Here’s what the Tech Boot Camp will do for you:
At this two week long Boot Camp, you will learn about:
Data analytics and digital strategy
Coding (HTML and CSS)
Robotics and cybersecurity
Digital technologies such as blockchain, cloud, and virtual and augmented reality
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, and their application.
You’ll leave this boot camp with a knowledge of the basics that will help you enter the digital world and will have the confidence to ‘talk tech’ with ease.
You will initially attend a one-day introductory teaser day on either 27 March or 3 April. If you convince us during those days, we will invite you to the official two-week boot camp. For successful applicants, the Women Tech Boot Camp is free of charge.
If you demonstrate to us your enthusiasm and potential, you’ll then have the chance to interview for an internship or a permanent position in one of our technical or digital teams.
To qualify for a spot, you must meet the following criteria:
- you are a woman
- you are curious and interested in learning more about the digital world
- you are fluent in English
- You must have availability to start working within six months of the boot camp
- You must be able to attend the teaser day on either 27 March or 3 April.
- You must be available for all 9 days of the boot camp, from 21 – 30 April.
Additionally, one of the following must apply to you:
- you have graduated with a university degree in a non-tech field but are willing and open to learn how to “talk tech”
- you have a few years of project management experience but are new to working with the applications listed above
- If you’ve taken a long career break, you see diving into the field of digital as your chance to have a fresh start.
Apply today by going to http://deloi.tt/womentechbootcamp. The application deadline is 11 March 2020.