Data Analyst (m/f/x - 100%)
Reference Code: 89817
Schaffhausen, SH, CH
Our strength lies not in our similarities but in revealing the exceptional diversity of our cultures and colleagues. We leverage the advantage of being a global company with an international workforce. We employ the best experts who we trust to make informed decisions, who dare to implement their ideas and who take ownership of their actions. No matter where you are from, what you believe in, what age you are, who you love, or if you are disabled: In the end, together we always make it happen!
To support our CRM and Data Team at our headquarters in Schaffhausen we are looking for a
(M/F/X - 100%)
The primary focus of the Data Analyst will be to own the data analytic systems and provide the company with business-driven insights to support the global strategy and help the business grow.
Analytics & insights
- Design and maintain the client KPI monitoring dashboards
- Educate HQ and local teams on the analytic tools’ adoption and the KPI definition
- Respond to ad hoc analytics requests from HQ or local teams
- Take on new analytic projects
- Prepare regular reporting for executive leadership to support strategic thinking process
- Own the data analytic systems. Master the data flows and the data dictionary
- Collaborate with group and external data resources. Provide feedback on system modifications, update the organization when relevant
- Troubleshoot database issues. Follow-up on IT tickets, fix coding errors, constantly work towards improving the sanity of the database.
- Create dedicated documentation on the systems where relevant
- Experience working as a data analyst with SQL, R, or Phyton
- Experience in designing data visualization tools (Looker is a plus)
- Google Cloud Platform experience is a plus
- Very organized and detail-oriented
- Strong communication skills and ability to operate in a cross-functional environment
- Ability to present your work clearly and comprehensively
- Fluent in English is mandatory. French or German is a plus
IWC offers a challenging working environment: the company’s roots are in Switzerland, but it is a successful international player. We maintain our tradition, yet we are always on the lookout for innovations and ways to improve. Change management, education, further training, and personal development are therefore of key importance for our long-term success.