(Junior) Business Consultant Operations 80-100% (m/f/d), Zurich or Bern
We offer consulting that combines strategy with technology and combine entrepreneurship with a spirit of innovation. With us, you can look forward to exceptional development opportunities, a wide range of creative freedom and colleagues who will quickly become your friends.
Consulting. Solutions. Ventures.
Globalization and digitalization, social and environmental impact, changing business models, the quest for competitiveness, the need for flexibility and responsiveness, etc. It is in this complex economic context - involving paradigm shifts - that managers must define their company’s strategy and their need for operational excellence, regardless of their sector of activity.
As part of our strategy to strengthen our operations team in Switzerland, you will be part of our Zurich team that serves our clients in the utilities, postal & transportation segment.
- Work in a project team, under the supervision of senior members, to help clients improve and transform their organizations and operations
- Ensure high quality standards work complying with our standards for internal and external projects
- Collaborate with colleagues from our global network in one or more areas: strategy, business model, process development, organization design, performance improvement, sustainability, enterprise applications
- Perform impactful quantitative and qualitative analysis, document preparation, research and project management
- Contribution in the project lifecycle, to the analysis, design, and implementation of new business planning approaches, as well as coordinating between project stakeholders to generate excellent and sustainable results
- Continuously look to develop and strengthen your consulting skills
Successful completion of a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering,
business economics or similar paired with a strong track record of additional
- First experience in consulting or business-related field
- Business process knowledge and/or process design skills
Familiar with agile project management methods and change management in
large scale of digital transformation projects
Know-how in Supply Chain Mgmt. in any of the following areas: Logistics,
Fulfillment, Supply Chain Planning, Production Planning, Operations, Procurement or Digital Supply Chain Management
- Business fluent in German and English, both written and spoken, French is a plus
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills (quantitative and qualitative)
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as independently, and to
communicate with people at all levels in an organization
- Dynamic working environment in international teams with diverse backgrounds
- Insight into different companies and industries as well as new challenges on exciting projects
- Various opportunities to grow professionally and personally and to design your own career
- Numerous training and coaching opportunities
- Flexible working time models with modern employment conditions
- Monthly events organized by employees for employees
We are looking forward to receiving your complete online application incl. your letter of motivation, CV, work certificates and diplomas. Please note that we do not consider applications form personnel consultancies. For any further information please do not hesitate to contact via phone 043 299 6447.