Technology Analyst / (Senior) Consultant Data Analytics & Data Science 80-100% (m/f/d) in Geneva or Zurich
Dieses Inserat ist leider ausgelaufen
Aber es warten noch tausend andere spannende Inserate auf Dich.
We offer consulting that combines strategy with technology and combine entrepreneurship with a spirit of innovation. With us, you can look forward to exceptional development opportunities, a wide range of creative freedom and colleagues who will quickly become your friends.
Consulting. Solutions. Ventures.
- Technical conceptions, creation, validation and implementation of analytics use cases and projects in various industries
- Execution of in-depth data analysis in various areas and support of our international customers with specific evaluations
- Development, application and validation of machine learning models using the latest technologies
- Interpretation and presentation of analysis results
- Consulting and support of customers in transformation projects
- Successful master’s degree in data science, computer science, mathematics, physics, business informatics or comparable education
- Analyzing and preparing data, data sources and interfaces of different (structured and unstructured) formats is nothing new to you. You are used to working with SQL databases (NoSQL would be a plus)
- You are already familiar with analytics languages (e.g.Python, R)
- Experience with data science toolkits and frameworks (e.g. scikit-learn, Spark ML, TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch) as well as visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI)
- Your statistical and mathematical skills help you to set up, validate and operationalize complex analytical models
- You are accustomed to confidently presenting complex issues in a manner that is understandable to non-specialist audiences
- For (Senior) Consultant: several years of professional experience in an industry/consulting environment in the field of analytics
Native or fluent in French, business fluent in English (both written
and spoken), minimum B2 level in German
- Enthusiastic and proactive personality
- Dynamic working environment in international teams with diverse backgrounds
- Insight into different companies and industries as well as new challenges on exciting projects
- Various opportunities to grow professionally and personally and to design your own career
- Numerous training and coaching opportunities
- Flexible working time models with attractive employment conditions
- Monthly events organized by employees for employees
We are looking forward to receiving your complete online application incl. your letter of motivation, CV, work certificates and diplomas. Please note that we do not consider applications form personnel consultancies. For any further information please do not hesitate to contact via phone 043 299 7314.
Am 28.01.2023 veröffentlicht. Originalanzeige