Graduate - Audit Global Insurance
Join our successful Audit Global Insurance team in the fall of 2024 and shape the future of digital auditing with us! In this role, you will be working in a fast-paced environment with an international team delivering a technology led audit for the largest, global re-insurance company. Furthermore, we will support you in your studies at EXPERTsuisse to become a Certified Public Accountant.
Your contribution to KPMG
- Audit consolidated and annual financial statements under IFRS, US GAAP and Swiss accounting principles on-site at our clients’ premises
- Examine our national and international clients’ business processes and workflows
- Hone your technical expertise working on complex topics and transactions
- Learn to apply technology to deliver a “next generation audit”
- Support the engagement managers to establish a collaborative environment, team culture and customer service mindset among the audit team
This is what makes you successful
- Ability to collaborate in a diverse and multi-cultural team towards a common goal
- Highly organized personality with exceptional attention to detail and follow-through
- Ability to self-direct, analyze, evaluate and form independent judgments
- Resilient and customer-oriented personality
- Either proficient German or proficient French skills and advanced English skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in economics or a comparable field of study
- First work experience in the insurance or finance industry is a plus
KPMG as an employer
In the Audit Insurance practice, we are currently working with the largest international re-insurance company in Switzerland. In our team, you will have the opportunity to work with international colleagues who place a high priority on your development. This dynamic and innovative team provides an environment where everyone is supported in their ambitions and respected for the unique skillset that they bring. Furthermore, they support you for your education as a Certified Public Accountant.
KPMG is known for providing clear and consistent solutions in the areas of auditing and advisory services. The broad palette of services across many subject matters and industries allows the provision of multidisciplinary services from a single source for our clients on the one hand and diverse careers and development options for our employees on the other hand. Our dealings are fair and frank and we strive to always look at the results of our work through the eyes of our clients. At KPMG, we are aware that if we add value for our clients, we also do the same for ourselves.
Do you have any questions?
Campus Recruiting Specialist