Hedge Fund Executer 80 - 100% (f/m/d)
At Julius Baer, we celebrate and value the individual qualities you bring, enabling you to be impactful, to be entrepreneurial, to be empowered, and to create value beyond wealth. Let’s shape the future of wealth management together.
Julius Baer is offering an excellent opportunity for a driven junior professional with proficiency in Hedge Funds or banking operations.
We are welcoming both junior professionals who want to join full time and students in ongoing studies, ideally with internship experience in banking operations (especially in Funds). The role offers an 80% workload flexibility to support students in balancing work with their ongoing studies.
- Placement of Hedge Fund orders with transfer agents or custodians
- Monitoring of transactions and booking of executions
- Booking of equalizations, depreciations, performance shares, side pockets
- Coordination of due diligence of new investments with internal business contacts and external counterparties
- Handling of regulatory requests and investor restrictions
- Collaboration with our front offices
For this exciting role, we are looking for a team member to join us who brings along the following qualifications:
- Experience or in-depth knowledge in Banking Operations or similar, preferably in the area of Funds
- Banking apprenticeship or internship experience within banking operations is highly beneficial
- Independent, efficient, and reliant attitude
- Readiness of mind and hands on approach to handle challenges
- Able to work under pressure, agile personality and team player
- Fluent in spoken and written English, German is beneficial
- Julius Baer empowers and invests in you; we support ongoing studies and similar education
- A challenging role where you will be able to work in a professional and highly motivated team
- Collaboration with internal teams in worldwide locations
We are looking forward to receiving your full job application through our online application tool. Further interesting job opportunities can be found on our Career site.