Graduate Talent Program 2024, Data Scientist in Conversational Banking
Graduate GTP/Full-Time Analyst
Are you passionate about bringing innovative systems to life in real-world applications? Are data science machine learning, artificial intelligence and natural language processing not just in-fashion terms for you but a part of your daily life? Do you want to work with the latest technologies building client-focused conversational interfaces in products and services that are exposed to millions of users?
We’re looking for a Data Scientist to:
- Participate in the design, build and delivery of scalable and stable cloud applications leveraging Azure AI, custom models and cognitive services such as language services, OpenAI, speech, cognitive search, etc.
- Develop, train, evaluate NLP models and contribute in the entire MLOps cycle
- Help make sense of the vast amounts of data, trigger insights and enable a new generation communication channels
- Work on technical innovation, continuous improvement and apply modern solutions
- Collaborate closely in a community with all Data Scientists, Product Owners and conversational teams, and present to senior members of the business.
- Share knowledge, integrate, support and empower other team members
Graduate Talent Program
Our Graduate Talent Program (GTP) lasts 18 months. You’ll be directly involved in day-to-day operations, working with professionals and gaining first-hand experience of our business.
As well as on-the-job learning, you’ll get training on the financial markets, our products and other core business topics. Rotational assignments are a key part of the program. By taking on other roles in related departments, you’ll gain a wider perspective.
Besides all that, you’ll attend networking events, cross-business classes and social occasions where you’ll get to know us.
To learn more about our Graduate Talent Programs, click here.
You will be joining the Conversational Banking crew in Zürich and will be part of a global team developing AI applications on the Cloud. We offer you a highly motivated and collaborative Agile environment. We are developing and cognitive services on Azure infrastructure. You’ll participate in all phases of the development and AI / MLOps lifecycle to build tools, services and models for cognitive solutions. Our goal is to enable UBS for a digital and analytical future! This is the chance to drive new solutions for the Bank in a pivotal area with far-reaching impact!
You need to have completed your bachelor’s or master’s degree in a STEM field.
In particular, you have:
- Experience with high level programming languages such as Python or statistical modeling know-how is of benefit
- An interest in new technology, AI and cloud platforms such as Azure
- Attracted to constructing and optimizing models and methods & openness to learn about new approaches in the field would be of advantage
- Desires to work Scrum/Agile in a fast-paced international environment
- Capability to understand and align data science initiatives with business goals and product strategies
- Sharp analytical and data-driven approach coupled with strong problem-solving skills
- Proactive, resilient team player with good interpersonal skills, i.e., a “people person”.
- Able to take initiative to drive topics forward
- Fluent in English, German would be advantageous
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: July 2024
UBS is the world’s largest and the only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors..
We have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries.
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Graduate Talent Program 2024, Data Scientist in Conversational Banking||UBS Job Board for Graduates|