Working student in Compliance Control Room 20% (f/m/d)
At Julius Baer, we celebrate and value the individual qualities you bring, enabling you to be impactful, to be entrepreneurial, to be empowered, and to create value beyond wealth. Let’s shape the future of wealth management together.
Support the Compliance Control Room with focus on three main topics covering, the overarching risk of Conflicts of Interest (“CoI”), but also the more Employee related CoI topics such as Mandates & Secondary Occupations and Gifts & Hospitality.
- Support with (creation of) training material (Power Point, Printouts etc.) for all three topics
- Administrative support in all three topics
For the topics of Mandates & Secondary Occupations and Gifts & Hospitality you are mainly supporting in the daily business tasks:
- Support in processing of employee requests and applications (reporting- and approval process)
- Consultation with internal stakeholders
- Risk potential evaluation
- Recurring reviews
- Control activities
In the area of the overarching Conflicts of Interest topic, you are mainly supporting in:
- Revision/restructuring of the current conflicts of interest risk clusters (collection and amendment of potential risk scenarios)
- The (further) introduction and promotion of the topic and the corresponding responsibilities and accountabilities among various internal stakeholders - support in awareness raising
- Student (2. Semester onwards) of a field of study such as sociology, social sciences, international relations, law or in a similar field
- Diligent, discreet and conscientious way of working
- Proactive, committed and team-oriented personality
- Internships in a similar function and/or seminar attendance is a plus
- Good MS Office skills required
- Good communication skills in English
We are looking forward to receiving your full job application through our online application tool. Further interesting job opportunities can be found on our Career site.