(Junior) Business Consultant Banking 80-100% (m/w/d)
We offer consulting that combines strategy with technology and combine entrepreneurship with a spirit of innovation. With us, you can look forward to exceptional development opportunities, a wide range of creative freedom and colleagues who will quickly become your friends.
Consulting. Solutions. Ventures.
As a Business Consultant, you will participate in different missions such as:
- Developing strong expertise in the financial industry (Wealth Management, Private Banking, Asset Management, Family Office, etc.) to assist our clients in defining their strategy as well as their target operating models and new business processes. You could be part of the following challenges, among others:
- o Select and Implement a new banking package solution (Core Banking System, E-Banking, Portfolio Management System, etc.) for a Private Bank or an Asset Manager
- Defining and/or redesigning business processes for client onboarding or new business function
- Digitalize the finance function
- Supporting the implementation of new Compliance and Regulatory frameworks (MIFID II, FIDLEG, AML/KYC, GDPR, IFRS, etc.), particularly in terms of business impact and competitive advantage, as well as implementing regulatory solutions (Tax and Regulatory reporting).
Supporting BearingPoint and your team in building trusted relationships with its clients to contribute to the Geneva office’s
- Business proposals
- New services offering
- You hold a master’s degree from an University, Business/Engineering/Economics school
- You have a first experience in project management / business analysis or consulting
- You are familiar with working in an international environment. The mastery of French and English is a prerequisite. German is a plus.
- You have a good knowledge of MS office (especially PowerPoint)
- You show organizational skills that reflect your ability to perform all daily tasks with excellent attention to detail. In addition, you are creative, flexible and proactive.
- Your team spirit and commitment will be the foundation of your integration and career development within BearingPoint.
- Dynamic working environment in international teams with diverse backgrounds
- Insight into different companies and industries as well as new challenges on exciting projects
- Various opportunities to grow professionally and personally and to design your own career
- Numerous training and coaching opportunities
- Flexible working time models with modern employment conditions
- Monthly events organized by employees for employees
We are looking forward to receiving your complete online application incl. your letter of motivation, CV, work certificates and diplomas. Please note that we do not consider applications from personnel consultancies. For any further information please do not hesitate to contact via phone 043 299 7314.